The Official Michael D meets the Queen Thread

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 928561, member: 24”]Apparently he referenced Mountbatten and the IRA in a speech earlier.

I would have been interested to hear that.[/QUOTE]

Did he do the ee ii ee ii ow bit?

Red Ed and Martin McGuinness getting on tremendously.

Vomit-inducing scenes on RTE1 now.

@Bandage you will really like this one…

THE HISTORIC accord reached when Irish President Michael D. Higgins made his first official visit to the United Kingdom for a banquet meeting with British monarch Elizabeth II: Elizabeth Harder has been thrown into chaos after Northern Irish First Minister Martin McGuinness has been accused of writing “Up The Ra” in the toilets of Windsor Castle.
Mr. McGuinness denies the accusation and claimed that he only used the toilet for “a quick shite” but was rudely interrupted by Michael D. who Mr. McGuinness claims was responsible for scrawling the xenophobic graffiti.

“All the fois gras, caviar and assorted opulent nonsense food made me need to shite something awful,” confided Mr. McGuinness. “So I excused myself with the witty remark that I was going to ‘drop a bomb’ off and made for the toilets.”

Mr. McGuinness claims that he was sitting on the toilet when president Higgins came in and “started pissing all over the marble floor” while loudly whistling Amhran Na bhFiann and laughing.

“He then scurried under the cubicle door, high fived me on the mickey, said ‘Brits out wha?’ and sparked up a smoke,” continued Mr. McGuinness, who claims that the Irish President then took out a marker pen and scrawled ‘Up The Ra’ on the cubicle wall.

“I tried to stop him and tell him how inappropriate it was but he just said ‘fuck that’ and told me there was an awful bang of shite coming out of both my holes, meaning my arse and my mouth,” added Mr. McGuinness. “He then just started scribbling like mad, writing ‘sex is cool’, ‘fuck da police’, ’2pac’ and ‘Brits out’ on the cubicle door.”

“He then called me a nordy spa, finished his smoke and left,” added a visibly shaken Mr. McGuinness.

Buckingham Palace have not revealed details of the extent of the graffiti found merely stating that some “inappropriate material” was found in one of the toilets.

President Higgins has so far not publicly denied Mr. McGuinness’s accusations but it is expected that he will emerge from his hobbit hole sometime later today to make a denial as soon as his speech writers decide on which philosophers to quote

Fuck sake, is that from that Waterford site again?

Yes. Bandage loves his weekly Waherfurd Whisper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBT4ZWy6Lm4