The Official Michael D meets the Queen Thread

Michael D and Sabine have been introduced to Charles and Camilla at the Irish Ambassadors residence.

Charlie completely blanked Gilmore, he was fucking seething about it :smiley:

Dobbo has assured us that all the pomp and grandness of a visiting head of state has been rolled out.

The press corps are beside themselves with excitement.

:rolleyes:

People sang Enya’s ‘Sail Away’ as Charles and the delightfully attired Camilla entered the Residence. I’m not sure if we are to read anything into that.

And there it is, a beautiful moment as Elizabeth welcomes Michael and Sabine formally to Windsor. They look to be getting on wonderfully well so far. Dobbo has confirmed thy both are huge horsey fans and that they plan on having lots of chat on this subject in the coming hours.

Michael D and Liz are now sharing the royal carriage, they’ve been given a blanket to drape over their laps, but I trust our President will keep his hands to himself.

Dobbo has handed over to Myles Dungan, who is inside the courtyard, who could have seen that coming :clap:

George Hook and Tom Cunthead McGurk were shitting on about this yesterday-had to turn it off. Sickening shit. Jesus McGurk is such a cunt.

Are you @Sidney in disguise?

Nope, @Manuel Zelaya is my other User ID.

We thought the rugby had matured us. Then we figured the Queen arriving would have done it. But it seems today, today is the day we have matured truly as a Nation.

For the love of god, stop mbb.

@Sidney is our world renowned commentariat on this forum, let you stick to what you do best. Copy & Paste a few women into the ladies thread like a good chap.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 928382, member: 1517”]For the love of god, stop mbb.

@Sidney is our world renowned commentariat on this forum, let you stick to what you do best. Copy & Paste a few women into the ladies thread like a good chap.[/QUOTE]
If you think its flippant that our Leader has been welcomed into Windsor Castle for the first time since our Independence then its you who is the chap my dear neighbour. All of RTÉ is in London this week, thats how big this is.

Thank God for Sinn FĂŠin and that twitter account, only for them it could be that mongoloid beast Gallacher in situ for this visit and not the delightful MD and Sabine.

Joe Duffy’s listeners were suitably outraged that the British media weren’t covering this with enough gusto on Liveline yesterday.

Just wait until the day after the All-Ireland hurling final.

RTÉ sources believe there will be a major statement from Michael D in his speech tonight.

Major.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 928417, member: 180”]RTÉ sources believe there will be a major statement from Michael D in his speech tonight.

Major.[/QUOTE]
Will he be on a soapbox, have a grey face and be eating peas as he speaks?

This hasn’t been confirmed yet. Stand by.

Will Jeremy Thompson and Kay Burley be covering it? That’s when you really know you matter.

Does prince Philip have a fixed grin?

What a load of shite.

Apparently he referenced Mountbatten and the IRA in a speech earlier.

I would have been interested to hear that.