The Official Nottingham Forest 🌳 Supporters Thread

Following on from Wolves I fully expect another apology from the FA after the match officials gift Utd the 3 points again today

For what? Youve made up the casemiro thing. Neither of your defenders even complained about the sending off or penalty… just one lunatic in galway googling gifs getting angrier. United battered them for the second half despite getting a little nervy at the end.

Lol go back to the plastic Utd supporters thread where you belong. Old Trafford the kip was pleading for the whistle against 10 man (unjustly) Forest, Ten spot was having palpatations and Utd players were getting booked for timewasting. A joke of club utterly reliant on hometown calls to remain even remotely relevent.

3 Likes

Would you not see that Forest were extremely negative in their approach after the 2 early goals and put themselves in the way of any bad calls? I don’t think Bruno was getting that ball, but the eventual goal was well with the run of play.

I would say playing Utd at Old Trafford put Forest a lot more in the way of any bad calls. It’s ridiculous, the officials need to be investigated

1 Like

The sending off was wrong alright. I think they could be set up a lot better though. Front 3 are very good.

Niakhate and Felipe will both be starting for Worral and McKenna when fully fit. Aurier looks like being replaced too. Danilo is not progressing but has plenty of time yet but the team is currently desperately lacking a box to box midfielder who can hold on to the ball.

Still progress on last year where we couldn’t compete away from home. Arguably we should have got something at Arsenal and were robbed of a result at Man U.

If we can hold onto Johnno we’ll be finr

3 Likes

Hard to argue with any of that.

2 Likes

That gave me a chubby

1 Like

Greatness

2 Likes

What a disgrace

1 Like

Big clubs get the decisions

They do which makes it all the more surprising it was given.

Hmmm… throw up the other angle which shows the contact between their knees and the fact that the defender doesnt complain…

He could have hurt himself badly there jumping like that.

You can forget about him as a man after that

Aj sure if that’s the type of character that’s gonna gets utd back to top tier good luck

https://twitter.com/JPercyTelegraph/status/1695524195264852464?t=5Hp9MLQwYjkgEdTwEFcwpg&s=35

1 Like

@balbec Do your thang

Genuine Utd fans are hanging their heads in shame today

1 Like