The Official Nottingham Forest šŸŒ³ Supporters Thread

Cooper out :sob:

Iā€™d say his goose is cooked alright

Lazarus :arrow_right: Judas

This is the worst Iā€™ve seen Forest since he took over. The players all want shooting

1 Like

@Gary_Birtles_Lovechi are you still on board with Cooper?

Iā€™d leave Cooper in charge

I love Stephen Cooper, I really do. But itā€™s hard to defend this. Not starting MGW, youā€™re basically condemning yourself to a score of zero. Felipe back for the first time in 7 months, I couldnā€™t agree with starting him. Tough throwing him in like that.

Marinakis had better have Potter lined up.

Disappointing to see the fans turn on Coops

Agreed re Potter. Interesting Roberto Martinez was in attendence tonight

Andy Reid is the man

The biggest spoofer in European football.

Hardly leave the chiefs

A gallant 1-1 victory at Wolves. Elanga hist the crossbar with the goal at his mercy to win it. We have stopped the rot.

Cooper IN

1 Like

I donā€™t think tonight was as bad as some people are making out in WhatsApp groups and on Twitter. I certainly couldnā€™t fault the guys for effort - thought Yates and Williams were excellent (after a shaky first 20 mins). A bit of Kulechevski magic and Turnerā€™s old failing of being unable to kick a ball has ultimately done for us. We actually had some good chances, Kouyate & Boly both had glorious opportunities fall their way. Iā€™ve seen similar goals to Elangaā€™s disallowed effort given by VAR before. In this instance it was the correct call however.

My Spurs friend I watched game with said they never looked comfortable. Yes it was mostly huffing and puffing from us with not a great amount of creativity but we were playing a top 6 side, even if Spurs were average tonight - they have quite a lot of injuries to key players one must remember.

We badly need a goal scoring striker in January. Badly.

1 Like

Martial is available in January for free. Would he do a job?

1 Like

I did say ā€˜goal scoringā€™ :grin:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1736833401980592186

Here we go?

No idea. Fabrizio has been wrong about Forest stuff before. Could be a kiteflying exercise from the club to gage fan opinion

Cooper sacked.
A sad day for football

2 Likes