The Official Nottingham Forest 🌳 Supporters Thread

He doesn’t miss many from a yard out in fairness to him

1 Like

Future Celtic signings Joe Worrall and Scott McKenna wern’t half bad in their 5 minute cameos cc @Bandage

1 Like

What a cup tie. The 20 people who attended will store it long in the memory

1 Like

Great work from Danillo again. He was my MOTM :clap:

For the avoidance of doubt, Forest used all their 42 signings tonight, including debuts for Christopher Dean & Jayne Torvill on the icy Blackpool pitch. Forest will now sign another 12 players in the January window to cover for injuries and AFCON absentees :+1::red_circle::white_circle: £££££

2 Likes

We are down to the bare bones for the big Brentford game on saturday.
I might have to tog out myself at this rate

Ironically enough, being down to the bare bones might bring this squad together like never before. Looking like three from Andrew, McKenna and Worral for the two starting CBs on Saturday.

How did Oba do outside the goal.

Now you’re talkin

Looked poised and composed throughout I thought. Forest collectively fell asleep after going 2 up and he’s not exonerated from that but quite an encouraging debut overall. Took a knock late on but didn’t look too serious.

He should be involved on Saturday, he’s clearly part of Nuno’s plans as by starting him tonight he cannot be loaned out because of the 2 club rule(he’s already played for Norwich this season)

3 Likes

Informative rating :+1:

I was very disappointed he wasn’t getting a look in as I really rate him

He’s a great kid. Was more than ready when he got called up. From a family of ‘die hard Forest fans too’ :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Lazarus sign the fuck in

1 Like

DANILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

What a fucking goal

https://twitter.com/callumcasteln/status/1748761499844100134

1 Like

Nuno has them purring

We’ll need another one or two. Haven’t kept a clean sheet in months

Right on cue