The official Roman Catholic thread

You ain’t wrong

So Rice was a Nazi? Figures.

I’m brown.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/garda-launch-blasphemy-probe-into-stephen-fry-comments-on-the-meaning-of-life-35684262.html

What’s the penalty here?

Complaint was made in Ennis Garda station.

1 Like

…penalty mate? There is no penalty mate, the lads in Ennis and the Department of Justice are laughing their hole off at this Jesus-freak’s complain.

I love if the fudgepacker was charged and extradited to Oireland

1 Like

Blessed Edmund Rice was a great Irishman whose Order (s) did so much good worldwide.

Creator God, we thank you for the life of Edmund Rice.
He opened his heart to you present in those oppressed by poverty and injustice.
May we follow his example of faith and generosity.
Grant us the courage and compassion of Edmund
As we seek to live lives of love and service
Amen

Fitzy would never have been educated only for him, the ungrateful pup should be horsewhipped

How simple and backward would your mind have to be to report that :joy:

Just finished the front lawn there with the pushmower. Started last Tuesday.

Is it just a coincidence that this complaint was made at the same time that staunch catholic @Tassotti was back in Ennis?

2 Likes

1 Like

I was educated by the state mate, thankfully no Christian Brother got his hands on me, shudder.

More of a joke observation. Maybe a beheading would be appropriate

1 Like

I get the feeling he reported it to highlight the absurdity of the law. He said he wasn’t bothered by it.

You should have a few AI winners out of a setup like that

1 Like

Lovely version of grace after meals there by Cannon Willie. These days we take food for granted… Say a prayer for your farming friends tonight you heathens.

10 Likes

Great man to say Sunday mass. 25 minutes tops but he gets his few inspiring words in.

1 Like

Wheres the reception