The official Roman Catholic thread

These beauties were marching en masse up Oā€™Connell Street a while ago, about 300 Iā€™d say. The car at the back with the speakers kept going through the red light by Keanes while a load of people including mine and lots of other children were crossing, the fucking apes didnā€™t even hold up their hands when I tapped on the window.

2 new saints today, why not the 3?

Imagine, you can buy a Rolex in Limerick.

1 Like

Fatima indeed.

From the official jewellers of Munster rugby even

A lovely ceremony in Fatima today . Jacinta and Francisco canionised by Pope Francis ā€¦

Did you pretend to keep an eye on it? Admirable dedication to the pretend cause. :+1:

1 Like

Con grads

1 Like

Whatā€™s this about?

Communion day

Just splendid

1 Like

3 communions on our road today, Iā€™m like a blue arsed fly, about 15 bottles down the neck so far. God bless the church.

1 Like

one of our lads has been hit

2 Likes

Holy Holy Holy
Lord God of host
Heaven and earth are full of your glory
Hosanna in the highest
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord
Hosanna in the highest

1 Like

God give me strength to overcome what is happening to us in London

Ask Allah.

He died to save us.

1 Like

Ah shit, I have a guaranteed nice reply here if I want but Iā€™m not going down the racist route :innocent: :worried:

These crowds will get some shock when they go home to find their homes robbed.

FFS sake

For two days our son seen Our Lady in Fatima and he seen the visionaries," he said.

The father said he has no doubt as to the miraculous nature of his sonā€™s visions.

ā€œThe visionary from Medjugorje was speaking to him in Portuguese and [boyā€™s name] was able to understand every word out of her mouth, he got that gift to understand any visionary,ā€ he explained