The official Roman Catholic thread

Yeah, better to be a man of god that cheats on his wife, has illegitimate children and pays for sex.

2 Likes

thats a very strange post, are you ok?

What’s strange about it, if there is a God then you should be ashamed to walk into a church or any holy ground.

there absolutely is a God, make no mistake about that.

Absolutely ? Brilliant - people have been looking for proof for thousands of years - throw it out there, kid. Show us your snap chats of God.

Do you not believe mate? Will you discuss your doubts with the priest before he marry’s you in the religion you don’t believe in? :rofl:

whats up your ass this morning?
maybe set up another hilarious anti religion thread and watch it drift away but please fro out of this one.
thank you.

I’ve already done that with the priest on this side, pal… And i’m being married by a deacon - not a priest -the mass won’t be fully consecrated (sic) whatever that means -

Sweep sweep

You said God absolutely exists - can you back that up or are you telling more lies?

Is everything ok? Why in Gods name is this working you up into a frenzy in the weeks leading up to you marrying your beautiful bride in a Catholic church. Very very very strange behaviour from you sparked by me saying i enjoyed a lovely mass.

You said God absolutely exists - can you back that up or are you telling more lies?

We are all living inside a computer simulation. Christianity is just a poorly explained version of our origins. RAM is God/ RAM of God/ Lamb of God. Our creator was a virgin computer engineer. It took him 7 days to write the program. God lives in the clouds/cloud computing.

2 Likes

i said i enjoyed a lovely mass and you ploughed in with venom like a frothing lunatic. very very strange behaviour that id request you take it to one of your recently formed anti religion threads.

You made a statement and now you are refusing to back it up and you’re backtracking all over the place — You’re a weak cunt. A weak cunt that hides behind a God when it suits - a weak cunt that can’t control himself and cheats on his wife. A weak cunt that has to pay for sex. —

1 Like

Jesus you are frothing, very very strange behaviour. God only knows what about. God exists and it obviously grates you that people get comfort from something that closed mind simpletons cant explain through an internet link.
I thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed that mass and that seems to have been the spark that made you act like a filthy little mongrel with a bone looking for proof that God exists :smile:

And you have paid for sex kid, you admitted it on here. :smile:

Does Mrs O’Sullivan know this?

No.

1 Like

I’m not a man of god or married…

You’re squirming worse than one of your hookers having to look at your pock marked face.

Are you going to provide proof ?

i dont need to prove anything to dirty rotten scrounging heathen bastards like you. God very much exists, i know this because he provides me with comfort and guidance. I have even seen him once or twice when he appeared to me in moments of great personal strife and it was greatly appreciated at the time i can tell you.
If it irks you so much and makes you froth at the mouth that i have such serenity in my life and you need proof that He doesn’t exist then the onus is totally on you, because frankly i dont care one shit what the likes of a dirty little toerag like you believe or dont believe.