The official Roman Catholic thread

Donā€™t see it myself.

Michael Heseltine on the other handā€¦

It doesnā€™t matter if you are atheist or Muslim to him. This Pope is a bit of a character and loves the people. Iā€™m sure it will be great event and hopefully the majority embrace his visit. Its long overdue. Rather spend the money on him coming to visit than trump.

1 Like

Iā€™ve gotten that impression before.

An RTE lifer

Very strange postā€¦heā€™s the head of a paedophile ring.

1 Like

Is this chocolate mice?

Iā€™m the darling of eireann.

went to see Mary Magdalene tonight, could not have timed it better with next week coming up, it has really geed me up so it has, a great bit of reiteration and reaffirmation of being a catholic, great to see Jesus conducting a few real life miracles aswell, The message was clear

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those
who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever. Amen.

5 Likes

http://www.property.ie/commercial-property/St-Annes-Sean-Ross-Abbey-Corville-Roscrea-Co-Tipperary/581880/

I wonder have they cleared all the skeletons from their closets ā€¦ and wider groundsā€¦

You a big fan of the pope bud?

Spy Wednesday

1 Like

1 Like

I swear I am not following you around ā€¦just noticed this now. I was shown a plot of ground in thus place and the caretaker told me it was a burial ground. As it was unmarked ( it was well kept within a walled area but no headstones) I queried was it from famine times he said unfortunately a lot more recent.

1 Like

Poor babies ā€¦ and probably mothers ā€¦ full of sin and dumped in unmarked gravesā€¦ Tragic stuff.

Yeah absolutely. Dark times.
It was bsck in the 90ā€™s I had occassion to be there . It was dealing with severly handicapped kids. Unfortunately society dumped their problems behind high walls and high gates and the truth is we probably still do.

2 Likes

I used to love Spy Wednesday in Primary School, a bit of Mass and away off home for the Easter Holidays

#lovethemboth eh

Some session for the Catholics this week.

:pint:

Thereā€™s plenty of them around here

2 Likes

6 Likes