The Official Shane Ross is a horrible cunt Thread

Despite not being an elected TD he’s still Sports Minister and was able to announce 70m aid to all sporting organisations yesterday.

How many astro hockey pitches did he give to his constituency this time? Surely a few fee paying schools in need of them there.

If the Green Party refuseniks get a result he will have a few more months in the sun

Shame Ross or the crusty bike brigade. It’s much of a muchness.

You’d swear the cunts were donating their own money the fanfare of it all.

1 Like

That’s true to a large extent but fuck me for a small for in the ocean we produce well above the average

We’ll take money from any govt :+1:

And that’s grand, but listening to wankers “we’ve given 70 million to our sports clubs”, when it’s just spending money someone else has to earn, really books my piss.

Thems the perks of the role :man_shrugging:

What a c*nt happy to suck the tit for 4 years I’m calling officially nobody buys this scutter

9 Likes

I will read a serialised chapter in the Sindo when I visit the parents or in a Listowel coffee shop

3 Likes

Lads he’s some cunt

2 Likes

The word odious was invented for him. He’s a fuckin snake.

2 Likes

He’s up there on the list of the worst cunts ever elected. There’s been a lot of self serving politicians elected, but he’d be hard topped in terms of the outright shamelessness of it all

2 Likes

It’s downright admirable how he’s gone about it

1 Like

Embodiment of prize calf wanker

1 Like

He is utterly incorrigible. Yes Minister or The Thick of it would be proud of creating a character like him.

1 Like

:+1::joy:

Surrounded by other Duffy’s :circus_tent: candidates