The Official Sky Sports 1 Rovers V Real Thread

Possibly - he has a UVF tattoo by all accounts, wasn’t too disappointed to see him leave the Big Club

Time for Rovers to turn their dominance into goals.

This is starting to remind me of the time Munster defeated New Zealand.

Not going to finish 0-0 anyway and looking like Rovers will score first alright.

I WILL NEVER EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN DO A BET ON A FRIENDLY MATCH. :mad:

Anyone who bets on frienlies needs locking up. It’s up there with, and even worse than, betting on Trophy Manager games :mad:

Playing Real Madrid and they’re singing about Bohs, they really are obsessed

Dessie should have put that away, he won’t get those kind of chances on Sunday

I know someone who lost 700 at the weekend betting on that veterans/masters football that Sky Sports have.

good god Dessie…they’re a rank combination of colours and i seriously doubt nike have paid him to do it…Gary Twigg from the Shire is coming on…

What are the words to the Twigg song to the tune of Flower of Scotland? I think I can make out something about sending the scum homeward to think again. I presume it’s about the 2 late goals that beat Bohs?

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Playing Real Madrid and they’re singing about Bohs, they really are obsessed

Dessie should have put that away, he won’t get those kind of chances on Sunday[/QUOTE]

heard a few bars of “we all live in the tallaght housing scheme…where all the houses are green… and rovers are the team”…then why did you all arrive on the Luas and the bus??..:confused:

Thinly veiled “I lost 700 at the weekend betting on the veterans/masters football” post by Bandage there.

Rovers should have scored there. :mad:

Salgado with a shocking dive in a friendly and he got booked. Ronaldo and Guti were in the bits laughing on the bench.

Name and shame Bandage.

United will be raging they let Dessie Baker go. Looked a real natural finisher there.

They were singing to the tune of “Roy Keane’s a traitor, he wears a traitor’s hat”, it’s “We are Shamrock Rovers, we’re Ireland’s number one, and when we play the Bohs, they always fuckin run”. Cringe.

Darragh Maguire has been immense. Obviously no-one told him he’s an important game at the weekend. :mad:

Corey Tracey will be badly rattled here

Real Madrid have been an utter, utter embarressment tonight. The most expensive squad ever assembled and they can’t beat a bunch of part-time muldoon soccerball types from Ireland.

[quote=“Rocko”]Name and shame Bandage.

United will be raging they let Dessie Baker go. Looked a real natural finisher there.[/QUOTE]

the word at the time was that most of the united youth team hopped on him and gave him a few digs as he was such a wanker…he got the boot soon after…

Rovers have won more domestic cups than Real Madrid.

Shamrock Rovers look like Harchester United but the Dream Team storylines are more believeable than any action in this game.