The Official Superhero Movie Thread

carlton

Oh it’s on. Giddy doesn’t even cover it.
I’m off to the double bill. This is going to be fucking deadly!

3 Likes

Hmmm. Will need to digest that for a while. Gut reaction is not as good as IW which admittedly is a very high bar.

Nothing mid credit or post credit. So no need to wait around.

if only you were a Pats fan…

I thoroughly enjoyed it

Hmmmmm. I’m not sure about that. The treatment of one of the main characters left a bad taste in my mouth throughout

1 Like

To put some context on that. Force awakens did $530m. Infinity War beat that with $640m. $1.2b opening weekend is mind boggling performance. Avatar’s all time box office record is now in reach. That record is $2.7b.

Everyone had to see it immediately to avoid spoilers. Be interesting to see what repeat business it does.

Saw it today. As much as my brain tries argue I thought it was great.

1 Like

Big Spoilers in this. Long conversation with writers.

Saw it yesterday, brilliant. The beginning of the end battle was quality.

Got to agree with you. The treatment of 2 of the characters was a joke, ruined it for me.

There was a scene in the battle that i thought they were going to play “I have all my sister’s with me”.

1 Like

Overall it’s great but the middle section/time travelling bit dragged a little.

Fat Thor :laughing:
Korg and Miek :grinning:
Professor Hulk pretending to smash :rofl:

Fat Thor was like Tim Allen in The Santa Clause, I presume that’s what lads here are unhappy about?

There’s incel type eejits on other sites absolutely seething about that :laughing:

Which bit the treatment of Hulk and Thor or the women in the battle?

the wimmin in the battle thing

4L6tN5u_d

The green timeline and the yellow timeline are pretty much certain to be Disney+ shows.

Fat Thor is a thundering disgrace. The mans a fucking god