The Official TFK Everton F.C. Supporters Thread

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 706804”]
Serves him right for his snub to his country.
[/quote]You could hardly blame him blue,trapp the tard puts on a guy with no team ahead of 4 or 5 guys play well in premiership teams.when he did Gibson got up and togged in and rightly so.you couldn’t blame him

good enough

fuck him, which international team will this no mark snub next

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 706807”]

good enough

fuck him, which international team will this no mark snub next
[/quote]Going by what I’ve seen posted by you and others I wouldn’t expect you or them to see quality when it’s in front of them.i for one hope he never bothers with Ireland again while the fruad that is trapp(learn some English befor you take over an English speaking team)and Delaney are involved…
Gibson has be quality for everton since his move from utd…

Gibson went through a lot of hassle in order to be able to play for Ireland, but the person who proved to be his greatest obstacle was a senile old Italian cunt by the name of Giovanni Trappatoni. Gibson was dead right him to tell him to fuck off, it’s fairly well known that Trapp has no time for Gibson, and it would break his heart to give him a place in the team, Gibson realised he was only fooling himself being part of a squad that he will never get picked for. He’ll sit it out till that cunt gets the sack and return, a better player, to the team he always wanted to play for.

Last straw was that tit with no club gettin a run out ahead of him.
Who were you over in the other place jimmy?

one of the greatest managers of them all vs some journey man diddy that plays for a diddy club in a gick league

He is indeed a fraud, make no mistake about that. Newcastle have bought and sold very well, but it’s fuck all to do with Pardew.

At least Gibson plays for a club, in a league, unlike Paul Greene when he was picked to play by that stubborn old prick at the Euros.

Yip, I find it amusing the fact that they ignore how shit Darren Gibson was for Ireland in the 4 years previous to Euro 2012. He had multiple opportunities to force himself into the side and disappointed each and every time. Also love the way they misconvey Paul Green’s club situation as a stick to beat management. Paul Green was a regular for Derby after returning from a cruciate injury and turned down numerous contract offers from them last season. The way the lads on here are talking you would swear he was ran out the door and hadn’t played in months in the lead up to the Euro’s. Not that I am a fan of Paul Green but he gets far more stick than he deserves, Gibson gave one of the most embarrassing performances in an Ireland shirt I have ever seen at home to Cyprus during the WC2010 qualifying campaign

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 706814”]

Yip, I find it amusing the fact that they ignore how shit Darren Gibson was for Ireland in the 4 years previous to Euro 2012. He had multiple opportunities to force himself into the side and disappointed each and every time. Also love the way they misconvey Paul Green’s club situation as a stick to beat management. Paul Green was a regular for Derby after returning from a cruciate injury and turned down numerous contract offers from them last season. The way the lads on here are talking you would swear he was ran out the door and hadn’t played in months in the lead up to the Euro’s. Not that I am a fan of Paul Green but he gets far more stick than he deserves, Gibson gave one of the most embarrassing performances in an Ireland shirt I have ever seen at home to Cyprus during the WC2010 qualifying campaign
[/quote]Would you think it’s possible for a player to let’s say…improve over time FFs…
That’s one thing Gibson has done since going to everton.

Trapattoni.

1 P.

3 Ts.

Of course a player can and that is what makes Gibson walking away all the more galling. He now has first team football and with Andrews suspended he had a real chance to nail down a place at the beginning of the qualifying campaign and he decides to take the easy option and walk away. The fact of the matter is that his international career up to now has been nothing but underwhelming yet he seems to think that he should have bee getting gametime despite doing little of note in the 18 caps he won under Trap before the Euro’s

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 706817”]

Of course a player can and that is what makes Gibson walking away all the more galling. He now has first team football and with Andrews suspended he had a real chance to nail down a place at the beginning of the qualifying campaign and he decides to take the easy option and walk away. The fact of the matter is that his international career up to now has been nothing but underwhelming yet he seems to think that he should have bee getting gametime despite doing little of note in the 18 caps he won under Trap before the Euro’s
[/quote]Chewie,let’s just say your playing on the snr football/hurling team…a lad turns up who is

1. shit
    2)should be on the jnr b team
    3)gets the start ahead of 4 or 5 lads on the snr team
    4)didn’t have a team because he’s really shite…not just shite like!

What would you do?

Yes, Gibson has put in poor performances for Ireland but we must remember that the majority of his caps have come while he was a reserve at Manchester United. Since his move to Everton his fitness and sharpness have improved considerably. He has consistently played well in a team that has been in top half of the Premiership, beating teams like United, Man City, Chelsea, and Spurs along the way. Yet, he was still left to sit on the bench while our midfield was being absolutely destroyed at the Euro. Trapattoni (Thanks Bandage), has made his intentions regarding Gibson quite clear, he will go out of his way not to select him in his team, Gibson was being made a fool of, I, for one, can’t blame him for the decision he took.

It is not a valid comparison. Paul Green is a limited enough footballer, but I don’t see how he was taking the place of 4 or 5 lads, he wasn’t in the initial squad and only got called up due to Fahey being injured. You would hardly expect that Long, McClean, Hunt etc start in centre midfield ahead of him, there were 4 central midfielders in the squad with Whelan and Andrews first choice I don’t see how a solid championship football is the equivalent of a junior B player either.

Again you are reading far too much into his club form and completely dismissing his international form. The manager puts a lot of stock in international form and how players perform in his system and the fact is for 4 years Gibson was poor. He has a chance now to push on and try nail down a starting spot and he walks away. Off with him

Beautiful link up between Pienaar and Baines, and the full back fires the Toffees ahead against The Barcodes. COYB!

Its nights like tonight that make me proud to be a lifelong everton supporter.

There is class about this club.

Couldn’t put it any better :clap: :clap: :clap:

It must piss LFC supporters off big time that their neighbours are the stylish footballers now in Liverpool.