The Official TFK Everton F.C. Supporters Thread

http://i2.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article4015759.ece/alternates/s615b/New-Crest-Social-Media.jpg

http://www.northeastraiders.org/imgs/Everton%20Crest.jpg

Welcome aboard to all TFK Toffees. It’s high time this world famous football club had a thread of its own around here.

Our season has got off to a flier after Monday nights comprehensive 1-0 win over Manchester United. David Moyes has bought (and sold) well this Summer and it promises to be a successful campaign ahead for the Blues.

The excitement has been tinged with sadness today however, with the news that Everton and Ireland legend, Kevin Sheedy, has been diagnosed with bowel cancer. I know I speak for TFK Toffees everywhere in wishing Sheeds and his family all the best, and a speedy recovery.

COYB

Another fantastic performance at Villa Park today. The gulf in class was much larger than the 3-1 scoreline suggested. Pienaar, Osman, Naismith, Fellaini and Baines buzzing around the place, tearing Villa to shreds with some wonderful pass and move football. Sublime 20 yard shot from Pienaar for the opener. A super cross from the right wing by Jagielka, found its way on to head of Fellaini for the second, which admittedly should have been held by Given. Jelavic proving yet again that he’s a master of the first time finish for the third. Gibson very impressive as the midfield fulcrum, came close with a couple of long range efforts on goal. Distin and Jagielka in control of things at the back…It feels great to be a Blue right now.

The lads looked resplendent in our new white and blue 3rd kit.

Get this shit to the dungeon.

You vile murdering Scouse bastards, my cousin was in the twin towers.

I did once have a wet dream featuring Cilla Black in a school girl uniform screaming ’ surprise surprise la, I’ve got a surprise for you Chuck’ before she shat all over my face.

Scousers rule the world.

The Official TFK Everton Supporters club would like to distance itself from the above remarks.

Signing in. Always had a soft spot for Everyon and with them renewing there Irish Catholic links of late and the fact I WA looking fir someone to follow this season I’m firmly in the Toffees corner. Excellent start to the season.

You stupid bastard.

Fair play Kev, fuck the King Over Pope brigade.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 706791”]

You stupid bastard.[/quote]

Huh? I’m just expressing support for a football club with 2 fine irish men on it. I cannot see any other reason for supporting an English football club.

Villa have five Irish players in the first team squad Kev. Feel free to jump on board

Gibson has really improved as a player at Everton. Granted he wasn’t up against much yesterday but played really well. Pienaar looks reborn as a player at Everton. Think ye could do with a better keeper than Howard though. I’ve never rated him and the goal he let in while not Givenesque was fairly shocking

seeing jelavic & naismith lording it over villa yesterday its clear Moyes has done better than most over Rangers implosion

did you stay up for the second half?

naismith wasnt much in it I didnt think in the first half. Jelavic was excellent. Had far too much for Vlaar and Clark

naismith had an assist in the 1st

i didnt see any of the game mate- just saw the stats

I’d like to reach out to my fellow Scousers of the blue persuasion and apologize and retract my statement about the lovely Villa Black .

Everton are alright sorts in as much as a soccerball club can be.
Moyes seems a decent type, albeit with a tremendously rubbery forehead.

So how do you lads see the game v Newcastle going Monday night?
Home game after lay off,no inj worries ahead of it either.
Everton 2-0 newcastle (jelavic,penniar)

I’ll go for a 3-1 Everton win. Seems ages since they had a game at home. Newcastle have a decent side, which has been put together completely accidently by that massive fraud, Alan Pardew…It will all unravel for the cunt soon. In front of a passionate crowd, under lights at The Old Lady, you always have to fancy the Blues…Jelavic (2) & Naismith with the goals.

I’m sure pardew will get a very warm reception

Gibson out for 5 weeks

Serves him right for his snub to his country.

Alan Pardew is far from a fraud and has turned Newcastle from a rather rag tag team full of journeymen like Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll, Joey Barton, Steven Taylor etc into a quality side with some very shrewd purchases in the transfer market