The Official TFK Fad Thread

Iā€™ll get over it.

Iā€™ve no doubt you will buddy. Itā€™s great to see a poster not afraid to have an opinion different to the masses, even if youā€™re attacked over it, thereā€™ll be more thought of you for it.

cc. @carryharry. You fucking wanker sheep.

I believe that @Mac was first to point this out a few weeks back

1 Like

Nodding my head here.

Could also put this in the Things That Are Wrong Thread.

The lad is a brilliant hurler but fairly sure heā€™s only just finished college with no real qualification in this area. Would love @caoimhaoinā€™s opinion on this. Am sure heā€™ll have plenty of people sign up because of who he is, and best of luck to him, but it seems a bit nuts to me.

Bitcoin.

Saw that. Fair fucks to him, he may as well cash in now when he can. Tj Reid opened up a gym too recently in a similar fashion. Donā€™t think Conor Mac has any experience or knowledge, but Iā€™m sure heā€™ll get a crowd anyway because of who he is. He ran summer camps for kids last year too

Who is he?

Wexford full forward/corner forward Conor MacDonald

I know I was teasing

Weā€™re a very small county that not many know of, I didnt think anyone from Galway would know any of our ladsā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m well travelled boss.

1 Like

How would he have the money for that?

Itā€™s an industry full of absolute spoofers

GAA players clearly attracted to those kinds of jobs

He received a grant from the GPA to help him get it off the ground.

They give them to players outside Dublin now?

The gym is upstairs of his home clubā€™s complex too, so Iā€™m sure they gave him some sort of deal.

Iā€™ll call bullshit on that

I was told by one of his club men @Mac and this picture could also suggest he did. Screenshot (153)