The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Best of luck H

3 Likes

I don’t think we can make it. We’d 9 days notice for flights and accommodation. We can’t afford them. But if the Lionel Hutz says it’s vital then we’ll be there.
I have a summons out for her to appear in Dublin family court at the end of February also so I am firing on all cylinders again.
Thanks to @artfoley who riled me up out of an end of year stupor and got me focused like a motherfucker.

4 Likes

The very best my man :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I dont think we will see you stuck pal

7 Likes

+1

+1

How much are flights

Good man thraw. What’s the date and destination? I’ll see what prices were looking at and then we can see if we can raise the funds. As @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy says we won’t see you stuck

4 Likes

+1

3 Likes

+1

3 Likes

Sighing in H. Won’t leave a fellow CBC man down. Certa Bonum Certamen

2 Likes

And accommodation.

You’re going Thraw.

3 Likes

:ronnyroar:

Ah no jesus. I can sell some things. My family should be helping. That’s too much.

Are you nuts, a few lads throwing a little bit will get you over there, your kid will love it

Let @artfoley know the story and we’ll get the funds together. Make sure you attend that Hearing regardless

Herself told me it was very expensive but it’s only 60e to get there. Getting home is another story but I’ll walk if needs be. Fuck. Jesus you’re all so fucking great.
We were half too stressed about it. I’ve risen up but my family have aged and suffered an awful amount.
Anyway. Thanks for getting me thinking straight. I hope I get to see the lad.

1 Like

Booked

8 Likes

How much are we talking mate?
Can somebody set up something handy to contribute to, @Locke can attest to the generosity of the locals here.

2 Likes

Good stuff

Pm me your PayPal please

We are fine you already Did The Important Thing by getting me going
And I will see my son. I can’t hardly believe it.

Thank you all so much.