The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

I was dam careful not to mention team selection. I wrote that my daughter was delighted to represent her school in the blitz but was distraught when she was the solitary team player that was told to hand over her jersey, pack up her hurley & helmet and join the non playing kids and go straight back to class while the rest were treated to ice cream.

Mate, you’re new enough around here … dont believe a word your man says. None of it happened.

#ibelievehim

That’s because you are a very nice man.

I’m a fucking torment when I get going. Sometimes I wish I could give up on a thing as all else in life suffers until I get my way or get vengeance. I think it’s immaturity.

Thank you Robert. Right back at you sir

2 Likes

And look at you now, a colossus of the internet

@Brimmer_Bradley, is this the same child that codded you into buying her a brand new iPhone last Christmas?

No. That was her sister.

Brimmer - you remind me of Liam Neeson’s character in the Taken series.

This fuckhead of a teacher will get his comeupance but try not to blow up the school in the process.

Godspeed on your vengeance mission old pal

3 Likes

He started it.

And you’ll finish it pal

1 Like

They probably said it was your own fault.

I heard he was riddled with polio, rickets and spina bifida and the awkward cunt fell down the stairs and tried to blame poor old Br Prunty.

You could have a whole series.

“Brimmer 2 - Blood Feud: When two GGA club trainers pick on an innocent young boy, they have no idea that they’re picking on the deadly Brimmer - the one man who will spend 30 years plotting his vicious revenge. Brimmer returns in this classic tale of spite and violence”

You could do another one about Brimmer taking a promotion for a job he hates just to spite his workmates who really want it.

Oh - no, sorry, those would be shit movies.

Before my escape from the profession I told my class that I marked their papers by firing them (the papers, not the kids) down the stairs and graded them according to where they landed.
A parent phoned in to say this was no way to mark papers.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
:joy:

You’ve got to admire the milage @Brimmer_Bradley gets from rehashing the same general story but just changing up the protagonists and setting. Unfortunately he never changes up the ending which sees him getting one over on the evil teacher, coach, work colleague, wife etc.

13 Likes

He must be the script writer for Fair City

3 Likes

I was lucky we lived in a cottage and my father had no stairs to fuck me down because when I complained at home about a beating I got from Brother Prunty I always got a repeat of the beating on the grounds that I must have deserved it.

That’s the way it was in those days.

5 Likes