The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

I hope the poor kid is honest enough to leave the watch on him … I doubt he’d be bold enough to leave it in his mates when he was heading off to a place he knows he is not allowed go to and poor Matty checking in thinking ‘he’s still above in Johnny’s, they must be having a great time playing soccer out the back’ — when he’s really away off with the big boys and girls smoking fags and getting tit on the outside.

9 Likes

If he has any brain he’ll tie it around the dog’s collar. I can see Matty taking a case against the smart watch company after junior stabs his first victim

1 Like

itll be thrown out after it emerges that there was no agreement with junior to share his location data. matty then gets prosecuted by DPC

Can I get him to sign a waiver Art?

1 Like

maybe, but he’ll need to get independent legal advice

Maybe he could climb up the tree from where you’re spying on your daughter’s GGA camp to ask you to determine whether @Matty_Hislop ‘s proposed surveillance is legal?

7 Likes

who said anything about a tree? the cul camp is in a public park and I can just walk on the public path whilst still observing whats happening with madame.

the lack of sleep must be getting to you.

:laughing:

Sure milk used to be delivered in reusable containers and delivered on vehicles that were powered by electricity. If someone suggested that now it’d be classed as revolutionary

1 Like

No Art. Follow the laid out procedures, unless you’re a complete cunt you should always follow procedures. If they take the piss out of you and pay you lip service then it’s time to make a fews calls to Croke Park and Tusla etc.

1 Like

Sitting on your hole at home whilke tracking your child’s whereabouts on a screen is not modern parenting, it’s lazy just parenting.
You are a bad father.

Says the guy who forced his son to watch him having sex with a crack whore.

7 Likes

He’ll be holding the window open for him when he does his first break in.

1 Like

I believe that was his missus who was forced to watch, he just paid for the young lad to have a go round when he was finished

I suppose there was still 59 mins and 30 seconds left on the clock

says the man spying on his kid from a bush

1 Like

Says the man spying on prospective brides from a brochure

3 Likes

spying by looking at a brochure?

what?

A good fucking boot up the hole wouldn’t be long learning him.

Good Lord thats an awful thing to say.
You are sitting there obsessed with and fantacising about people on internet discussion boards while using the same device to keep track of your child’s whereabouts.
The internet is a fascinating place.