The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

mulally is an educate together fan, nuff said

I predict religious patronage will be dead in 5 years so go with the normal school mick

Iā€™d love to think so but I donā€™t see how it could happen

Heathen alert

:rollseyes:

Youā€™ll be making dairy, gluten, soya, wheat, nut, egg free brownies for your childā€™s gender neutral schoolmates if you send it to the educate together

17 Likes

Will they help it choose a gender?

The latest thinking is that there is no such thing. Non binary is the only thing that counts

We donā€™t call them brownies you racist non gender specific person of questionable parenthood.

Iā€™d rather send my child to a bogball playing school with limited subject options and rosy cheeked principle than some pinko community school with the kids playing non competitive badminton and holding mindfulness sessions at lunch time.

5 Likes

Good to see youā€™re finally coming around to the Irish way of seeing things.

I have a long established view on community schools on this forum.

Iā€™ve a customer whoā€™s a fourth dan karate master/guru/something. Heā€™s in his late fifties, his kid is 12 and already a black belt. Fine people, nice way with them and the father would entertain you for hours talking about the philosophy of karate, the great masters heā€™s studied with etc.
I asked him to take my two kids for private lessons during summer holidays, mainly for the benefit of my autistic son, who has disastrous co-ordination and little interest in anything apart from minecraft and sonic.
The first lesson was a week ago. I took part and stumbled around like a fool. My daughter really took to it, she concentrated, remembered the instructions and spent the week practicing stances, kicks and punches.
Second lesson today. The boy child lasted the hour without rebellion or complaint. I stumbled around like a fool. My daughter just about broke my left ring finger with a kick. Sheā€™s still grinning twelve hours later. Just as well I have little use for it.
Where did it all go wrong.

27 Likes

Well done buddy.

1 Like

Cheers pal

You sound like a good dad mate

1 Like

Top, top dad there

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

christ almighty

2 Likes