Congrats @caulifloweredneanderthal @tallback :clap:

2 Likes

Be the hokey. Another one. Christmas magic. Congratulation @tallback

1 Like

Congratulations @caulifloweredneanderthal and @tallback

2 Likes

By Christ. Congratulations to you and yours

1 Like

The early months with the first baby is a great time, two of you changing the nappies and sitting or lying down just watching them like you would agood tv show, only happens once, enjoy fellas, have a bag of cans tonight when you get home (assuming mama and baba are still in)

7 Likes

Congrats too @tallback. Great news

1 Like

Oh Jesus.

7 Likes

Heartiest congratulations to @tallback and @caulifloweredneanderthal.

Two of the good guys.

3 Likes

Thanks mate… I don’t know how they do it… Oh wait …

I’d say you’ll figure it out. It’s not rocket science.

1 Like

Fairly handy so far pal. Had seven years training with the hound

I doubt a baby will take any more minding than @anon61878697 on a night out

6 Likes

He ran away that night.

I went out for some festive pints on Sat evening even though it was the due date of the baby. I went with the blessings of the life-partner, both of us were convinced that as a first-time baby it would arrive late and closer to Christmas. Sure enough though, I was woken at 7 on the Sun to be told time to head to Holles St and was I ok to drive. I told her if we were stopped by a guard to have an instant contraction and we’d tip on in.

So crap sleep Sat night, no sleep Sun night and only 40 mins of a nap y’day afternoon. The 9 hrs of sleep at home last night was life-saving. Back into the hospital now with recharged batteries. As @Bandage said several months ago “I’m floating on a sea of love”.

14 Likes

I didn’t. I cycled away on a Coke Zero bike

After the Carkies had heaped you into a cab. @Phil_Leotardo nowhere to be seen

Congrat bud, I presume you’ve called him Brian

I did indeed say that. But I must belatedly credit my source - I scrolled up the thread at the time and copied and pasted @briantinnion ‘s post from a few weeks previously about his new arrival.

Congrats again lads. :+1:

1 Like

We all stand on the shoulders of giants

1 Like