The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

My wife would consider it grounds for divorce if I took the kids to the shops in a day like this,

1 Like

She sounds like a gem, particularly after you inadvertently stuck a photo of her up here last week

1 Like

Ah here, what the fuck are you whinging about?

Who’s whinging?

Thanks buddy,
Today was day 10 of it. Nothing can prepare you for the experience of the first few weeks of your first born :joy:

22 Likes

@ChocolateMice doing his best to steal your thunder all week! The like bait cunt.

Congrats pal!

3 Likes

Fair fucks. I believe we will be meeting in person at an event next month and we can toast your new arrival then :beers::beers:

1 Like

I was fit to throw the child in the bin after the first week. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Got a lovely nice reply for that ‘obvious’ gag - Up your bollox, pal.

1 Like

I’ve got the kids for a few days and was going to take them to sligo but it’ll be pissing rain. Any ideas on a good day out tomorrow lads?

1 Like

How many kids are we talking about here and how old are they?

2 kids. Little lady is 5 and the berserker is 2

Where are you mate?

I’m in Fingal. But I’m willing to downgrade if necessary.

National Aquatic Centre or Base in Maynooth

Newgrange Farm.

1 Like

If there’s a leisureplex near you, take them to the zoo play area inside. Plenty of madness inside for kids that age.

1 Like

Airfield in Dundrum is a nice way to spend a few hours and you’ll be well fed in the restaurant

1 Like

Dundrum??? You mad bastard. Sure we’d be on the M50 for ages and it’s basically a poor man’s Newbridge house without the expansive grounds to run the shit out of them. I can’t believe you’ve won tfk dad of the year.

Tà Matty but I’m looking for a decent day out as opposed to a normal few hours filler. A Kildare maze type affair of something.