The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh so naive.

3 Likes

Congrats buddy. We still demand your post Limerick game player ratings for every championship game this year. No excuses

im 2/3 times a month myself
we’ve upped the ante of late

what’s the average for lads on here would you say?

1 Like

With just the wife/ partner?

I’m fucking delighted for you @glasagusban. Great news.

1 Like

yes id say - that’s probably the best way to look at it

Hard to tell … you’d have savage GAA men here who would abstain for long periods of the year — You’ve EPL heads here who are probably punching their wives as the season drags on rather than riding them - the likes of @Bisto etc. … i’d go for 10 times a year on average? – but you’ve young lads like @anon26343222 and @Copper_pipe and they are sticking their mickeys in everything and everyone so that could bump it up a bit.

After his recent travails, @anon32894817 would have to be taken as the yardstick.

1 Like

yeah but that experience has probably frightened the bejaysus out of the poor creature
he’ll be off it for a bit

would any of these lads be into the anal?

Pleanty of doctors are isn’t the right @anon61878697

This thread quickly turned from congratulating Julio and the Mrs for the new baby to sinking the tricky Brown instead of an easy Pink
:flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

Lads here who would be on various registers if not for tfk

That’s @Sidney and @anon7035031

1 Like

Any lads here raising their kids gender neutral?

I have posted before about a colleague who has transitioned their six year old.

Did you report them to child services?

It is celebrated pal. We’re through the looking glass on this one.

There are males and females mate - that’s your fucking lot… If a child begins to show serious problems with identifying as the sex they were born into, by all means seek help. Encouraging this horse-shit is a reflection of the mental instability of the parents - inflicting it on the child is wrong – we’'ll see how his gender neutral upbringing stands to him when he is beat kicked all over the school yard. I’ll be directing mouse junior to specifically seek out these weaklings in the yard and beat them — I just need to find a sperm donor first.

No, I dont have a fanny.