The official TFK list of deluded people thread

ill start:

-Monsignor James Horan and his idiotic belief that building an airport in a vilage in Mayo would make " foreign companies" want to locate and do business there.

take a look at this clip from RTE player
http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=10038725

9 million quid of taxpayers money it cost to built this monument to himself,
He is no better than any Seanie Fitzpatrick or Fingers Fingleton for what he did to the country, Kim Jong il got a hard time for doing this thing kind of in North Korea , similarly with your man in tajikistan for building golden statues of himslef all over the country

Horan is no different, the egotistical manaiac knew damn well he was wasting peoples millons and he must of did it only to placate his own ego as any other reasons like " attracting foreign companies" to this gutter were the thinkings of a deluded fantatist

+1

its like those colossal GGA stadiums in munster-wtf is the point of them- imagine how many more medals we would have won in the Olympics if that money was spent on grassroots international sports

I thought this was going to be about deluded TFK members. I’ll continue anyway…

The Runt - Still thinks Askeaton are a force to be reckoned with in the Limerick SFC.

+1

But everyone in this place, bar Fagan, is deluded.

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/topic/15817-people-groups-who-are-deluded/page__st__20

cheers, i was on sabbatical when this thread was started by TD
Dunph, can you please merge these threads,
cheers

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 702657”]

+1

But everyone in this place, bar Fagan, is deluded.
[/quote]Cheers CM

The Corrigan brothers

Nigel Reo-Coker.

“I’ve got no problem with the top foreign players who improve the League and are here to do well.

“But you get a lot of guys who know nothing about the League or the club they are signing for and just want the money. They want to pick up their wages and send the money back home. That is their only concern.

“Too many of the foreign players are average and do not improve the game.

“I know I am better than a lot of these guys. I played in the Premier League for West Ham, Villa and Bolton long enough to prove that I can perform at that level.

“People might think I’m bitter, but that’s not the case. It’s a problem when you talk about wanting to make English players ­better and improve the England team.”

The former West Ham player signed for Ipswich on Saturday following his release from Championship side Bolton in the summer, after a long search to find a new club.

Reo-Coker’s deal has seen him sign for the Championship side on a three-month contract until January 12.

He was playing well under Houllier and was offered a 3 year contract extension at 40k a week. Turned it down as he was looking for 50k, his agent had it that Champions League clubs were interested him. He ended up at Bolton and after Bolton went down he has been unemployed until now. There are far worse players than him playing in the EPL so I presume he is still looking for stupid money

[font=tahoma][size=3]“But you get a lot of guys who know nothing about the League or the club they are signing for and just want the money. They want to pick up their wages and send the money back home. That is their only concern[/size][/font]

All those people who showed up for that march in Ballyconnell today.

A work colleague of mine who thinks Robin Van Persie is a better player than King Luis.

FFS.

mickey martin

RVP scores a lot more goals and is far more skillful alright but Suarez is a way better player.

Puke thinks his hurling style is abrasive.

No he doesn’t - Suarez has scored more goals in his career than Van Persie in less games and is a good few years younger as well. Luis is also a much more skilful player, Van Persie just goes around cowardly elbowing people - he’s not a real man, like Suarez.

all members of the Irish Palistinian Solidarity “Campaign”

I’d say it is a campaign alright. You could have probably put the " " around any of the other three words and it would have made more sense.