The price of cocoa on the commodities exchanges

1 Like

apparently

:point_up_2:t2:
Iā€™ll ask you to kindly withdraw that jibe

1 Like

Carvery and burger prices of yesteryear

3 Likes

In fairness I heard something on RTE 1 radio about it in the last 24 hours.

Price increases over the years in the 51

The greatness of Mike Tyson/baxing

The passage of legislation through the Houses of the Oireachtas.

3 Likes

100% they will

Life and the causes of itā€™s problems in the modern age

1 Like

My missus doesnā€™t use red sauce at all. She arrived home with Chef for the kids the other evening. The kids only eat Heinz.

They wonā€™t eat that I said. She said they wouldnā€™t know the difference. Young one spat it out on the first bite. ā€œSomething wrong with this red sauce Dadā€

Thereā€™s a big difference in fairness. Heinz is way sweeter.

I used to use Kandee as a kid. I donā€™t know if you can get it anymore. Red sugar it was. Class

3 Likes

Parenting

1 Like

Kandee was unreal,it was very sweet.Youd see it a lot on tables in CafĆ©s and chippers as it was cheap Iā€™d say.Heinz out of a glass bottle is the only job.I donā€™t like Chef.And if Iā€™m having brown sauce it has to be YR.

2 Likes

Ah Kandee was different class. Its the taste of a plastic carton of chips from the chip wagon on the side of the road, going into a match or at a beach or something. With about ten chips in the carton

3 Likes

I would describe kandee as vinegary rather than sweet
It was heaven on piping hot chips

3 Likes

The correct measure of application for Kandee was ā€˜dousingā€™, ie I fucking doused them in it

The amount of people with a cross border commute and their respective methods of travel.

This thread has really lost its way :flushed::man_shrugging:

Single Farm Whiskey will straighten it outā€¦.

Ways to the aviva

What a homeless manā€™s shit would look like. Some fucking weirdos out there lads.

1 Like