The Official TFK list of Soup Takers

There is 2 Brads and 2 Cam’s at football for a start. Overall I’v met a shitload of Cam’s.

Any of them twins?

Not that I know of unfortunately

unfortunately?

So I can call him twin cam and make stupid vroom vroom noises everytime he walks past

Did you play Sigerson though?

No Ryan and Trench Cup was my lot. Successfully though. Rather that than getting hammered at a level me or my college weren’t up to though.

So you never played against TASE?

Unfortunately no

Unfortunately?

you must of went to a few shit colleges in your time kev?

Went to the same one as you. Was briefly on Fitzgibbon panel there, but never played.

What counts as a shit college though? Is it not what you make of it? I went to a PLC, a IT and a Uni and the beat craic, the best contacts and the most work has come from the PLC.

Anyone who refers to an English soccer team using the term “we” or “us”.

Was just about to add Joyce and Morgan here, but credit Rocko[/USER] and [USER=129]Thrawneen :clap:

Probably been mentioned before but keith Wood has no shame
the shite coming out of him on newstalk about how the Ozzies are obliged to respect the British Lions is horrible, he clearly recieved a good education on colonialism during his time on tour with Martin Johnson and that was cemented during his time with the Harlequins.
Surely the roasters in Clare have denounced this cunt.

simon zebo doing himself no favours either lately.
Poynings law is clearly something that these fuckers still hold very dear

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER, post: 606318, member: 166”]I think some people are taking an slightly incorrect view of soup taking. IMHO it’s more than merely taking the Saxon shilling, you need to be a particularly servile, forelock-tugging individual who is happy to go along with anything so long as there’s a few bob in it, you’re a sell out, an obsequious cunt who will think of nothing of knocking your own people and place of birth.

If the late Frank McCourt went to London instead of NYC he’d be the quintessential soup taker, as it is he is a soup taker of sorts but not in the classic anglo variety.[/quote]

belter of a post
Keith Wood is the epitome of this.

i covered it in the things that are wrong thread but the comments of Willie Mullins and Brian Gleeson at Royal AScot paying homage to “Her Majesty” after her horse won a race that was organised by her was gut wrenching also

Eoin Morgan again for the week that’s in it.

Isn’t there some other prick playing for England also? Trent something.

I’m just glad my granddad is dead and never had to see this stuff in his Evening Herald.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 825329, member: 129”]Isn’t there some other prick playing for England also? Trent something.

I’m just glad my granddad is dead and never had to see this stuff in his Evening Herald.[/quote]

Some Joyce dude i thought.

Ed. I think he’s back with Ireland now though.