The Official TFK list of Soup Takers

TASE goes to weekly BBQ with his English bessers in Oz.

Boyd Rankin i think @Thrawneen .

He sounds like a black, orange bastard. Or possibly a Jamaican reggae toaster. We’ll ignore him.

Trent is a hero. He’s the anti Eoin Morgan. He was born in Oz but came over here and has lead the country with distinction. He has had to retire as he can’t walk for a day or two after giving it his all for his country.
Kudos to our West Indian coach, Phil Simmons, on RTE the other day. Joanne tried to get him to say how terrible it was to lose the likes of Rankin but he wasn’t having any of it, saying that he wasn’t going to beg anyone to represent their country and hopes no more lads will follow

Eoin’s mother is English. Sort of disqualifies him from being a soup taker. I hope the admin on here removes all references to him on this thread.

Imelda May.

Pauline McLynn.

Graham Linehan
Barry McGuigan
Arthur Matthews
Conor O Shea
Niall Horan

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 921499, member: 180”]Graham Linehan
Barry McGuigan
Arthur Matthews
Conor O Shea
Niall Horan[/QUOTE]

Barry McGuigan was the sixth person to be nominated on this thread.

The soup taker’s soup taker.

Why?

@Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen

Gay Byrne. His father was in the British Army and his brother was in the British Legion. Quelle surprise.

[ATTACH=full]1147[/ATTACH]

I see Martin McGuinness is off for a spot of dinner with the queen next week.
Literally taking the soup.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 926829, member: 706”]Gay Byrne. His father was in the British Army and his brother was in the British Legion. Quelle surprise.

[/QUOTE]
We’re judging people on the actions of others then yeah?

Always.

[QUOTE=“Kid Curry, post: 927110, member: 1397”]I see Martin McGuinness is off for a spot of dinner with the queen next week.
Literally taking the soup.[/QUOTE]

When you have endured the travails that Martin has, when you have fought the sub-jugation that he has overcome, when you have stood up to howling mobs of suppressors in the manner in which he has come back to this thread. Martin is an alright sort, without him we may have had that cunt Gallagher in the Arás.

Martin is a fíor Gael, this activity you mention is political.

Maybe he’ll skip the soup and go straight to the sorbet in Windsor.

He’ll never have a better chance to do a job on her. I smell a spectacular.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 926829, member: 706”]Gay Byrne. His father was in the British Army and his brother was in the British Legion. Quelle surprise.

[ATTACH=full]1147[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Sinead O’Shea says why? I say why not? We need more positivity in this country.