The Official TFK Local and European Elections Thread 2024

If Lowry could get O’Heney on board he could be a surprise package and fuck any FG chance imo.

Hannigan?

1 Like

Yep, angrier and more screeching in the DĂĄil should do the trick.

1 Like

Guerin looks safe now in Howth-Malahide. Not much for Healy there but Lavin was worse. Hard to read the rest of the transfers from SF, AontĂș and Donnellan. But Malahide might help Lavin.

Bertie was in flying form this morning on RTE Radios election coverage. He stuck it right into Mary Lou and explained why February or March General Elections are a terrible idea because of the weather when canvassing.

1 Like

Boxer Moran is back!

I would think he’ll do alright out of Bailey’s porto vote.

1 Like

Radio 1 reckon FF have very good local candidates who are outpolling the actual FF vote.

It’s like they have a good minor team on the way up.Former poster turned tug-o-trainer Boxty will be delighted for the future

https://twitter.com/LizDunphy1/status/1799830085291438323

8 Likes

Smashing!

3 Likes

Imagine 1000 so called rebels voted for this cunt

1 Like

He was never gone. Born to be a councillor, not a junior minister.

1 Like

Here to see the seethe from @MountLeinster

3 Likes

The Proud Boys are declaring that their performances (i.e. not getting elected) are victories as they’ve outperformed their own expectations :smile:

Far right pollling very well in france italy and austria

Not looking forward to @maurice_brown @MountLeinster and @Biff_Egan rubbing it in my face here

Have you been missing me pal?

In the count centre in swords here. The brother is in a dog fight to retain his seat. Tension is palpable. The National party are even more ghoulish in real life

15 Likes

Scum.

Hope all works out for yer brother (didn’t know you had one in politics).

2 Likes

@Raylan did Dinny fuckin Gould get elected :smiley::smiley: