The Official TFK Man City* 🐐 Supporter Thread (Nobody Gives A Flying Fuck About Them)

A great young man.

RIP Mr Manchester City :cry:

Very sad news.

A first premier league start for Phil Foden. Big call from Guardiola

Did Warnock name the youngsters he was promising?

No

get in!

1 Like

I don’t think KDB means that. Great build up though. 1 nil

30 passes to 200 after 27 min tells me everything I need to know about this game

Is there a silent protest at the Ethihad?

Great finish by Sane. Would like to see him move to a proper club

Good to see the Citeh fans packing the place to the rafters for a crucial fixture in the title race

Ok mate, we get it

2 Likes

The Emptihad

Whatever happened that striker Cardiff bought in January?

9 games in April. 3 trips to London in the next week. Lads are wiped out financially going to games

1 Like

Wembley at the weekend in FA Cup semi-final, European quarter final next week, all League Cup games on the way to winning that trophy in February. At some stage the City fans, who are salt of the earth and from the Manchester area, have to start picking and choosing the games they can afford. Cardiff and a routine league win is not the priority it might be for fans of smaller clubs.

1 Like

Difficult to be fighting battles on 4 fronts. City are the only ever English side to be in 4 competitons at this stage of the season. We live in a special time watching a special club.

1 Like

Man city fans followed their team in huge numbers in the 3rd tier of English football .

The league cup is over mate. They are in 3 competitions