The Official TFK Man City* 🐐 Supporter Thread (Nobody Gives A Flying Fuck About Them)

A fan base only truly happy when they have reason to be miserable. They have seen and done it all, I’d say many will be content to wave goodbye to the footix and face for Doncaster.

2 Likes

Absolutely. 10 years of pissing in the cornflakes of united and Liverpool fans?

Absolutely glorious stuff.

We’re not really here indeed

2 Likes

I reckon this is the time City jumped the shark anyway, so it seems about right

3 Likes

People are weird cunts

According to the information of Spanish newspaper El Mundo, as translated and relayed by the Daily Mail, Manchester City’s Matheus Nunes was arrested on suspicion of stealing a mobile phone in a Madrid nightclub at around 5:30AM on September 8.

The 26-year-old is said to have been taken to a local police station for questioning, after he was accused of taking a phone from a 58-year-old man who had tried to take a photo of the City midfielder without permission in the nightclub toilets of La Riviera in Madrid.

The report claims Nunes snatched the phone in anger and refused to return it, with police subsequently confirming he still had the phone in his possession, handcuffing the footballer and taking him to a National Police station in the Madrid neighbourhood of Arganzuela.

Following intervention from a lawyer, Matheus Nunes was subsequently released but El Mundo reports that he is now expected to face charges and trial over the incident that occurred during the September international break.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/offtheball/status/1841226582754545731?s=46

1 Like

I reckon someone is obsessed with Cole alright.

3 Likes

Reality of it is, if it wasn’t for a phenom like Haaland, Palmer would still be there as they’d be playing a Spanish style with probably Bobb or Palmer as the false 9.

Perhaps, but you can begrudge the Club bringing one of their own back home.

1 Like

I think it’d be nearly inevitable because you’ve to be so good to play in that team or they just won’t tolerate you. I can’t think of many that could play 9 for City with needing be technically sound, a transition outlet and understand the pressing. They’d just get one of their wingers to do it.

Kovacic, who is brilliant, is like a fish up a tree the amount of touches he takes compared to the rest of them in there

Kalvin Phillips likes this.

2 Likes

https://archive.ph/XaCjp

The first domino falls

Abu Dhabi’s most important signings:

1 Like

The first victory for the little guy in the fight against ringfencing of football.

Take down the cosy cartel. Make football for everyone.

2 Likes

Yes Abu Dhabi are for “the little guy” in the same way Donald Trump, Elon Musk and Peter Thiel are for “the little guy”.

Man City are walking so Wrexham can run.

1 Like

The premier league may need it’s deep pockets.
In truth, this case is an odd one. You’d have thought that it could have been thrashed out moving forward. It will now be a mess of appeal and counter appeal and will further enrich a generation of lawyers.
I wonder what it is really all about.

Bread and circus!

Man City are trying to save football

https://twitter.com/kris1179/status/1846506839250198765?s=46