The Official TFK NCT Thread

Wouldn’t it be easier in the back seat?Ye dirty auld dog ye

1 Like

Barrup!

1 Like

Nct time for massey,there a pile of knackers ahead of me youngest one "alexis"wants a drink mom says no, alexis says fuck you mammy,“Chelsea” says don’t talk to mammy like that,only daddy can talk to her like that

5 Likes

I slept in on my week off and missed this pile of shit this morning :rollseyes:

1 Like

Which centre in Limerick did this happen.

1 Like

That never happened

1 Like

Ballysimon

We go again.

2 Likes

You are in my thoughts as I deliver a shite the size of a Hurley.

1 Like

Failed on headlight aim,28 quid for a retest some money racket!

Back in Northpoint 2 here this morning.

1 Like

1 Like

Casper the friendly ghost has just come in to get his car checked.

2 suspected members of Isis just got the pass there. Wise move.

Pass!

Disappointed not to get the honour.

1 Like

Will you consider asking for a recheck?

:ronnyroar: :dembele:

1 Like

I was flabbergasted when I took the wife’s car on a few weeks ago. Thought everything was ok but on walking around the evening before I noticed that one of her tyres was worn badly. I was booked in for 11am the next morning and would not have time to change it. I didn’t know whether to take my chances and just replace the tyre after the test and go back for a recheck. Luckily the local mechanic was only down the road. I drove down to him in the hope that he might have something to get me out of bother as he only does tyres to order.
In fairness to him he just took the spare tyre (which had never been used in 9 years) and swapped it out.
Anyway went to the test and it flew through it.
There was however one pass advisory
“Front left tyre is more then 36 months old”
To this day I don’t know how they were able to tell how old the tyre was. I presume there is some kind of serial number or something on it

So you drove down to the mechanic to change a tyre for you?

1 Like

The tyre wasn’t flat just worn.

The spare wheel is not an alloy like the other four even though it’s the same size. So it wasn’t a case of just replacing one rim with another.