The Official TFK Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Thread

jesus christ @Locke

delete that

You bring Heysel up every day and you want me to delete that? Fuck off

Woh the Hammers defeat seems to have hit you hard

Cool the jets, apologise to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and we can move on.

If i don’t feel your apology is sincere, I may ask you to do it again which would be a waste of my time and yours.

1 Like

reasonable approach imho

I’m nothing if not reasonable.

This time tomorrow if the Owls have lost, I could be the one lashing out like @Locke is today.

It’s the passion football instills in us but sometimes we can overstep the mark like he did earlier.

4 Likes

Agreed

I will not be apologising to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. I’m sorry but that just the way I am.

1 Like

1 Like

Carlton Palmer has some service given

Said Berahino looking for redemption after a fall from grace. He was almost going to Poch’s developing Spurs team back around 2015 from West Brom.

Was that lad ever even in grace. They was a lot of talk and speculation around him when he was young but he never delivered much?

He was a bit overrated alright. Think Liverpool were interested in him too at one point but after an initial burst in his debut premier league season in 2014 the goals dried up very quickly. Playing for Burundi now.

It’s a real Aidan McGeady derby tonight. He’ll surely score against his former club.

FFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK

And it’s

HI HO SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

3 Likes

Scoreless at the break. We’ve had the better of it.

The Kop will suck one in in the 2nd half. I’m convinced of it

Watching it here. It’s either very tense or very muck, can’t decide. The standard is LOI level.

GRRREEEEGGGGOOOORRRRYYYYY

What a ball by Bazza

1-1. Great goal tbf. Roof nearly came off the Kop

1 Like

The old place is rocking

HARK NOW HEAR THE WEDNESDAY SING

UNITED RAN AWAY

1 Like