The Official TFK Table Quiz Thread

8 states in the USA that begin with the letter m?

maine
montana
mississippi
missouri
maryland
Massuchusetss? techinically a commonwealth
Minnesota
michigan

The only English pope. Adrian IV, I think.

Nipper.

Name the seven dwarves Hansel, Sneezy, Rumplestilskin, Blitzen, The Runt, James the less and his brother Jude
Who is the living Michael Jackson? :blink: I fucking hate ridiculous questions like this one

CoI Archbishop of Dublin Fran.

Iā€™m sure there is one other living Michael Jackson around Fagan.

If I answered - heā€™s the fella living down the road in the caravan - how could the answer be incorrect?

If he wasnā€™t the fella living down the road in the caravan?

I donā€™t know Fran. I donā€™t know. I was attending the quiz not organizing it

Youā€™ll need to get your story straight for the next TFK quiz you organise

Take notes Fagan, take notesā€¦

From my reading of wikipedia this afternoon:

What film did de Niro win his only best actor Oscar for?

Which comedy writer was due to be on board one of the 9/11 flights that flew into the WTC but missed his flight?

Who did Barcelona sign Messi from?

Godfather Part II

Seth McFarlane

Donā€™t know actually - Independiente?

Wrong

Right

Wrong

It does - and as Clarkey says it refers to the fact that she was conceived without original sin.

Alas, there are a vast amount of third level edcuated, qualified people who believe it refers to the conception of Jesus even though Mary was a virgin. It has nothing to do with that.

He only got best supporting actor for the Godfather II - turns out the only one is for Raging Bull.

Correct. At last.

Do you want me to answer the Messi one as well, even though anyone can go and look it up on Wiki (as I did)?

No. Just whisper it in my ear.

I didnā€™t look up the Messi one but thatā€™s going to be difficult to prove if I get it right. Was it Newellā€™s Old Boys?

A dying activity due to cheaters using mobile/smart phones.