The Official TFK Table Quiz Thread

How about using lookalikes from the thread here. That would cause great confusion.

1 Like

Or list the people photographed in order of Cuntishness, with 1 being the biggest cunt.

6 Likes

Agreed… It generally tends to sort the men from the boys

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy

You wouldn’t happen to know if the Scór Table Quiz is on in Mungret this week?

I don’t but can find out

Friday at 8pm is what I am told

1 Like

Cheers!

Although kind of shit for me, as I will be in Lansdowne Road and did want to take the title this year.

You dont deserve it in that case

Is there any member of a religious order playing inter county football or hurling ?

If not who was the last and what year?

I don’t think so, and I don’t know the answer for sure but one of the Fitzmaurices in the 80s?

The two of them actually. Plus Iggy Clarke. They’re the only ones I can remember within the last 30-35 years

Iggy Clarke was a great hurler.

Meath’s Sean Kelly who played circa 1990/91 was a Christian Brother.

Was Pat Hartnett a Christian Brother?

Sylvie Linnane was on the missions for a few years.

He was on a mission alright

He wasn’t.

I reckon Sean Kelly, as mentioned above, was the last member of a religious order to play inter-county.

From Cork? He’s a dentist now anyway

Having won 175 gold medals at the summer Olympic games which is the most successful country never to have hosted an Olympics ?

Name the only national capital city that occurs in the title of a William Shakespeare play ?

Born Mary Harris in Cork in 1837 she is remembered as a leading Miners union activist and campaigner for child labour rights. A left wing magazine in America bears the name by which she is better known. What is it called ?

How many countries have a coastline on both the Atlantic ocean and the Mediteranean sea ?

Athens