The Official TFK things that are a cod thread

RTE

1 Like

Those sneaky bank charges for withdrawing your own money from your account.

Also the ludicrous “documentation fees” financial institutions charge for printing off a couple of A4 pages.

1 Like

Toblerone ice creams. Poxy little triangle of ice cream on a stick. Same price as a Magnum for half the quantity ice cream. Seething so I am.

1 Like

Garda checkpoints for lockdown compliance. Garda “where ya heading” me from the bush “shopping for me elderly mother” garda “drive on”.

Guards dont give a fuck anymore.

1 Like

Had full conversation about my car with a garda at checkpoint few weeks ago as he was looking to change himself. Didnt ask where I was heading or nothing he was bored out his skull

I worked for roadbridge and did stop go for about 2 weeks on Mitchelstown bypass when I was only a pup. Every day felt like a week. Unimaginable boredom. I can imagine what it’s been like for the guards.

1 Like

Social distancing in any office with air conditioning.

2 Likes

Pubs

2 Likes

They’re toast

Eating Corn, you dont digest half of it

That’s a cob, mate.

7 Likes

Dickeying up the house at a time like this

1 Like

Fruit.

Buy fruit. bring home. put in fruitbowl. leave until manky. throw fruit out. repeat.

4 Likes

Have you tried eating it?

And force feeding it to kids. But still seem to dump a fair bit.

You definitely need to try:
(a) eating it, it can be quite good for you
(b) buying less of it.

Bogball voting.

3 Likes

Correct leaving no work for decorators

Top tip, before it goes manky, fuck it in a food processor with yogurt and the kids will hoover it up. You’d be surprised how many pears, apples, bananas, berries etc. they’d consume in this form

3 Likes