The official whos the best poster on TFK thread -

i probably should have included the dublin bay prawn too

NCC, are you expecting much of a crowd for the poll conclusion at 11.26 on Friday night?

yes- this poll has taken the place by storm

Iā€™ll probably be in anyway, sad non-going-out bastard that I am :mad:

The only thing that this poll shows is how many aliasā€™s shannonsider has!

I dont believe thereā€™s any shame in being 2 votes behind and level with internet legends such as SS and Flano.

no shame at all MBB - your high vote count is validation for all your good posts over the last 12 months

Iā€™d like to praise the good egg NCC on putting together this poll:clap:
A selfless act for the good of the site
Interesting to see the reactions of some people around here to not making the cut

[quote=ā€œW.B. Yeatsā€]Iā€™d like to praise the good egg NCC on putting together this poll:clap:
A selfless act for the good of the site
Interesting to see the reactions of some people around here to not making the cut[/quote]

I wonder areyou losing out on the vote a little by NCC not using your correct name WBY?

Indeed, but Iā€™m humble enough to realise that Iā€™m lucky to be there in first place:D

Ah superb. :clap: If only others on here could take their lead from this sort of thinking, thereā€™s some mongā€™s on here that have truly no clue, no clue at all.

not al all yeatsy - everyone in the top 25 is there on merit

:clap:

a 3 horse race as we go into the final straight

real edge of the street stuff- MBB & Flano seem to be getting the bulk of the votes now as SS seems to have mainly picked up the protest vote

neck & neck between flano & SS:eek: with fooley bringing up the rear
the tension is unbearable

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]neck & neck between flano & SS:eek: with fooley bringing up the rear
the tension is unbearable[/quote]

just glad to be a part of the top 25:thumbsup:

its well deserved to be honest Art, although not to everyones liking you definetly have done more than enough to merit a place in the poll & i respect you for not voting for yourself

DB got 2 votes?:eek:

When these 2 are expressing respect for each other you know this thread is extremely homosexual.

we have been expressing respect for each other for quite a while now sledge