The Olympics

A bad weekend for castle Catholicsā€¦the hockey team, the British Lions and Rory all failed

Jaysus the Olympics donā€™t suit some lads at all, canā€™t park the old prejudices for a couple of weeks every four years, and consider less than half the events as worthy pastimes :grinning:

ā€˜Set the alarm for 6 there love, I want to get up to cheer for the rest of the world against Irelandā€™ :joy:

6 Likes

Absolutely

The usual suspects screeching about him here the same lads crying over Jack Grealish and Declan Rice and rubbing themselves raw over the likes of Paul Butler back in the day.

2 Likes

ā€œI never tried so hard in my life to finish third,ā€ McIlroy tells RTƉ Sport.

"Iā€™m proud of how I played this week and how I competed. Itā€™s been brilliant. Just everything about it. Itā€™s not just another golf tournament, you are part of something thatā€™s much bigger.

ā€œIā€™m really looking forward to Paris. I hope Shane [Lowry] and I make the team.ā€

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

More like mind the baby there love I have three hours of bile to spew on the Internet

5 Likes

Jesus would give you goosebumps to see how much it means to these lads

3 Likes

That makes it all the betterā€¦ He actually tried :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Would he not have tried to win it altogether

Cork won at least

1 Like

Most likely Rors cared too much and it inhibited him

Lads what did I miss?

No he was aiming for a place, otherwise the pesky anthem comes into play.

Lads getting up at 6am to devote four hours to cheer against McIlroy. :grinning:

Your lives are over, lads.

2 Likes

You were up till all hours having the same argument youā€™ve had a hundred times with the same fella

7 Likes

Looks like a raw nerve has been touched. :grinning:

He gave it a rattle. He plans to come back in three years. Fair fucks

:ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland:

4 Likes

Who was up at 6? Lotā€™s of lies flying around the internet today.

Is there a qualification process?

Theyā€™ll select the top two Irish ranked golfers in the world.

Iā€™ve been waiting all my life to see Ireland win an Olympic gymnastics medal.

2 Likes