The Olympics

It’s no Skibbereen Eagle, but you take solace where you can I suppose

2 Likes

I know two lads heading out there competing, one in the Paralympics. Daily Covid tests and none of the usual craic in the Olympic village.

I know a couple going over. It’s as strict as anything I’ve seen. They’re confined to hotel unless competing/training. Daily tests even though vaccinated. For the journalists and TV lads etc it’s even stricter - have to eat and drink
alone and no alcohol served after 7pm

Imagine being stuck in a hotel room and Tokyo and Olympic diving on your doorstep

http://www.olympedia.org/

9 Olympians have appeared in James Bond movies

6 Olympians have appeared in Tarzan movies

Peptides seem to be the ‘clean’ performance enhancement substance at the moment. Expect a few records says Andrew Huberman.

Poor old Eimear Ryan will have to be picked up off the floor when she next logs in here

1 Like

Olympics ladies football has begun. GB on BBC2, but USA and Sweden sre on the Red Button, or SKY 982. Listen in to hear a commentator we’ve all missed greatly.

There won’t be a cow milked in Toowoomba tonight.

Great news @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

3 Likes

Fuck yes!

Sweden should have these US bitches buried by now.

It’ll have to be held over Zoom.

1 Like

The 2000 games held in Australia were outstanding.

This is a dinger of a contest.

Will Australia have the border open by then?

2 Likes

Blaring out western rock at half time in an empty stadium in Tokyo. Damn you Corona.

You’ll all be dead by then so worry not, my pedigree chum.

Marta still banging in goals for Brazil, they’re ripping China apart 3-0.

I couldn’t give a shite about the Olympics.

After getting some shock hearing Ryle on the BBC

Incredible isnt it. Takes us to a place where we ache to go again. Back home again, to a place where we know we are loved.