The Olympics

Hon Tipp.

Ireland v the orange cunts in the Protestant hurling/camogie now.

Then Irish wans gave amhrain na Bfhiann a good rattle. There can’t be too many Irish orange wans playing.

A lot of wan sided hurlers here on both sides from what I can see.

Was a good rendition in fairness.

A Jaysus clashing is illegal!

1 Like

The Dutch wans are the better hurlers, though fierce wan sided, wan nil after 7 and a half minutes.

Think the Dutch are professional and the Irish aren’t. It’s like Carlow going up against the dubs.

2 Likes

Tis like watching a rake of fierce tall u6’s trying to hurl for the first time.

The Irish holding on for dear life here at 1-0 down. It’s like 11 Dickie Dunnes in Moscow out there.

The Dutch ladies are serious operators.

Mona McSharry 4th in her semi final of the 100 metres breaststroke and squeezes into the final in the last place as 8th fastest.

9 Likes

Mona mcsharry makes the final of the 100m breaststroke

1 Like

Incredibly, still just 1 nil to the Dutch. All over us. 34 penetrations (steady) to just 2 from our girls. If these ladies had been in the gpo in 1916 we’d have held out.

1 Like

Adam Peaty retains the 100 metres breaststroke that he won in Rio. He’s some swimmer, unbeaten in 7 years now.

1 Like

2 quick goals for the Dutch. Now I know how muldoons feel when the Dubs stretch away in the final quarter.
I suppose I’ll have to go off to the relevant thread and spend tomorrow giving out about the ref. Cc @glasagusban

1 Like

I reckon there was about a dozen Fijians and a couple of New Zealander’s playing in this game

Synchronised Budgie Smuggling on the telly this morning. Ryle is really getting into it.

Not a bad return for his Olympic debut.

@Turenne won’t like this one bit.

cc @Raylan

3 Likes

Tom Daly still bagging the golds for Team GB. Good on him.

Outstanding achievement.

1 Like