The Olympics

Team USA tapped into something eagle’s couldn’t for years converting college footballers to rugby

1 Like

The Mericans don’t like being ran at

That was some gas out of conroy to make the first tackle. Its an unforgiving game tho. Can’t afford any lknebreaks

USA the much better team

Yeah. They will be disappointed by that but no real surprise. USA have lot more experience. Hopefully they can get one win anyway

A Wexford man with the consolation try at the end. Are there losing bonus points in this? That’s Donnacha Walsh’s girlfriend/wife on the analysis isn’t it?

Yeah they may get through on one win I think the next game is at stupid o clock in the morning

Didn’t realise Mona McSharry is the first Irish swimmer in 25 years to make an Olympic final. Serious achievement. Earl and Andrew very optimistic about her future here

2 Likes

Nick O’Hare and Earl McCarthy at loggerheads over Brendan Hyland’s participation in the 200 metres butterfly.

In studio Earl wasn’t happy at Hyland’s inclusion on a B time.

On co-commentary Nick is categorical that the selection is correct because otherwise we wouldn’t have had a relay team.

I’d like to see a 15 minute segment set up between the two to thrash out the arguments.

Here goes Brendan.

1 Like

She is World Junior Champion apparently

Brendan Hyland finishes third in Heat 2 of the 200 metres butterfly in 1:57:09. He now has to wait for the other three heats to see will he make the top 16 for the semi-finals.

Ah yes the badminton!

Cluckos protege - come on Nhat!

Badminton is a great sport

6 Likes

The Sri Lankan is a mouthy cunt, hon Nat put some manners on him!

Great rally there. Hon Nhat

Ah yes

Huge playing numbers even in this country.

2nd or 3rd most popular by playing numbers worldwide I think I read in the last olympics

1 Like

HON Nhatty