The Olympics

Might as well put in the Puc Fada altogether

3 Likes

Kenya got a try in the last 30 seconds to take it from the goys. I felt sorry for them. Having said that, we play a very negative brand of sevens rugby. No one else is holding out trying to defend for 7 minutesā€¦

1 Like

I watched it on record with me breakfast, buddy. I agree with your assessment of the studio coverage. I was expecting Earl, Andrew and Grainne in studio with Bill Oā€™Herlihy. Itā€™s an Olympic final with an Irish participant and it needs to be given due reverence.

Yer wan Haughey is in with a right chance in the 200 metres freestyle or whatever it is. Incredible that the same Olympic meet contains an actual relative of Charles Haughey and a MacSharry from Sligo. FFucking hell.

4 Likes

Ryle is not working for RTE but for the world
feed RTE is using. Apparently.

That would make sense, there was some random Aussie with him on the triathlon last night

I thought he was working for eurosport. He was coming out with some gems last night, the blue road turning gold was a particular favourite.

Random New Zealander.

Seems to be a good few New Zealanders doing the world feed.

I havenā€™t heard Con Muprhy yet during these Games but I believe he is doing the world feed as well.

Daniel Wiffen!!!

2 Likes

Brilliant win by Irelandā€™s Daniel Wiffen from lane 8 in his heat of the 800 metres freestyle. The Magheralin man sets a new Irish record.

Woof!

2 Likes

Some sprint finish from Wiffen.

Sheā€™s had a nervous breakdown

Andrew Bree has a lovely way about him

I dunno, I find him a bit cheesy

He doesnā€™t give edam.

1 Like

How many countries is Timmy McCarthy reaching on the basketball :smiley:

Not enough.

1 Like

REJECTED.