The Olympics

Link to the Olympics lads?

Can’t find anywhere to watch the Olympics and no internet banking, Jaysus you’re having a bad run of it.

If it’s any conciliation Kilta Óg u14s beat Nemo Rangers (II) 7-11 to 2-5 in Trabeg last evening. They were very good

2 Likes

Does he not live in Singapore, the super high-tech centre of international banking?

3 Likes

Ryle commentating on the synchronised diving now. The man is some loss to Irish tv

Bronze for Ireland in the ladies rowing.

You’re a fierce useless cunt when it comes to the INTERNET

Were you watching on the iptv?

5 Likes

The fact that it’s on in the middle of the night means they reckon that no one gives a fuck.

I think you mean Neville Maxwell-Stockbroker mate.

2 Likes

Apparently normal pool dynamics mean there is an advantage swimming in the middle lanes, away from the wall. There have been an unnatural number of winners in these Olympics from the outside lanes. I wonder if the pool construction is different

They were tough feckers that crew in 1996.

Spoke to Sam Lynch (a gent) a fair bit about it some time ago. The training was savage and they lapped it up.

2 Likes

Peter Collins is an alright sort.

1 Like

No. It’s technically Connemara, and Irish would be widely spoken there. It’s now essentially a well to do part of the city.

Brits lose out on bronze in the rugby 7s to Argentina.

Irish 7s team lost heavily to Kenya.

That was an iconic crew.

Hon Fuji. The aristocrats of sevens rugby claim back to back Olympic gold medals with a 27-12 victory over NZ.

1 Like

Eric Donovan is an excellent boxing analyst.

It was like watching Fiji A vs B.

1 Like

O’Rourke not shy here, but Chinese wan looks tidy

The Olympics are great, I watched that race this morning before I knew the result, real lump in the throat stuff seeing these unknown Irish girls standing on the podium having a bit of craic giving each other medals, beautiful

4 Likes