The Open 2015

Has this Dunne fella ever played golf before?

1 Like

He must be shitting in his pants after those first few shots. Meanwhile Harrington has had a splendid start. Come Padraig.

Leave Dunne alone he’s an amatuer, he has to get up for work in the morning.

3 Likes

Leishman missed a tiddler for par there after Harrington drained a massive birdie putt before him. Leishman and Johnson now tied on -15.

Dunne and Harrrington have been pitiful today. They’ve disgraced Ireland.

Spieth to -15.

Wankers.

2 Likes

The 18th must be the easiest finishing hole on any major championship course. And that bridge is a really crap “landmark”.

I’m merely watching this but just imagine that there’s wankers out there watching and actually enjoying this bollox. Wankers.

1 Like

How did Dunne get into this competition? Had he played golf before this week? He’s absolutely useless.

Leishman’s wife was seriously ill a few months ago and was given only a 5% chance of survival. She survived and made a full recovery.

On US TV right now they’re no doubt saying that he’s a winner whatever happens here.

Kellogg’s flew him over there and put him up in a hotel. He won the trip on the back of a corn flakes box.

4 for Leishman on 18 and he joins Johnson in the clubhouse on -15.

Advantage Spieth.

Harrington finishes -7. A truly awful final round.

Was he not -12 at one stage?

Yeah, he shat his togs.

The holes were over here and he kept hitting it over there for the last few holes. I don’t know what he was doing.

How do they calculate those kind of percentages?

Spastic cunt.

I presume there’s some sort of medical ratings agency similar to how Moody’s and Standard and Poors rate financial investments.

Spieth BOGEYS 16.

Spieth bogeys 17.