The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Keeping that post counter ticking over

1 Like

One day you’ll look clever as well mate, aside from posting your thesis

A guy that doesnt play bogball at a high amateur standard was sitting near you?

6 Likes

He was but beside rather than near

He’d get banned for less years ago.
The shame of it…,

Live Spot: Returning Dublin hero, Jack McCaffrey.

I’m continuing my “walk the minutes you would ordinarily be running” recovery from my latest calf injury. Friday morning is temporarily long walk day & I decided to avail of a nice helping wind on the coast before getting the shelter of the park on the return leg.

I was standing at the pedestrian crossing at the junction of James Larkin Road and Mount Prospect Avenue, awaiting the little green man so I could take the hill into St Anne’s Park, when I spotted Jack.

He was walking down Mount Prospect Avenue towards the coast and was wheeling his bicycle along. He was wearing dark runners, a navy jeans and a dark hooded top (light, not bulky). His bicycle helmet was hanging from the handlebars & there was a high-viz top strewn across it too. He had a black gentleman’s bag draped over his shoulder also.

He usually looks content with life & has the opposite of a resting bitch face. It was no different on this occasion, as he took the right hand turn at the coastal junction and proceeded down past Yang’s Chinese restaurant towards town. I continued into St. Anne’s Park & am now progressing up the main avenue on the way back to Killester.

13 Likes

Who: Brian Fenton cc @Bandage
Where: 3 Arena, Dublin
When: Last night at The Overlap
Other Notes: Brian was looking lean and fit heading for the toilets at the interval of last nights show. He’s a serious physical speciman and seemed to be enjoying the occasion.

Who: Davy Burke - Roscommon Football Manager
Where: Devitts Pub, Camden Street.
When: Last night.
Other notes: Davy is an absolute legend. I would have thought he was a bluffer (maybe he still is) but he went up big time in my estimation last night, enjoying the music upstairs in Dublin’s finest cathedral of joy. I’ll be throwing my weight behind the Rossies for this years Connacht Championship on the back of my interactions with the big man last night.

8 Likes

Who: Colm Parkinson
Where: Main Street Portlaoise
When: St Patricks Day
Other Notes: Colm was marching in the St Patricks Day Parade with his beloved Portlaoise GAA, along with his two young kids. Joshing with all and sundry, he looked to be really enjoying his day out as he carried a green and white flag in his hand.

3 Likes

He didn’t belove portlaoise too much when he fucked off to parnells for their filthy lucre

20 Likes

Absence makes the heart grow stronger. He went to spread the gospel to the heathens. But they could not be taught.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::clap:

Keane and Neville etc are fair winging it. Thousands attending to hear the same old stories. Laughing all the way to the bank.

2 Likes

Paddy Footix loves an aul anecdote from the mainland.

4 Likes

I thought i saw @Aertel220 in attendance in full Liverpool kit.

It was like the Ratoath Inn on steroids.

1 Like

We’re a cathedral of cáint in the Inn. That Las Vegas show last night in the 3 arena is a church of cunts.

Never heard of them. What genre of music are they?

Embarrassing, giggling like buffons at everything Keane says.

1 Like

6 Likes

Its a bit of harmless fun and not the worst way to pass a Thursday night.

I wouldn’t get overly worked up about it.

I didn’t even know it was on mate. Hope you enjoyed it anyway. I find Keane a parody of himself at this stage.