The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

When Fenton grows up he wants to be @Bandage

1 Like

Must have been fantastic for morning commuters to witness two high performance athletes in conversation. All it was missing was Jake Humphrey to record the exchange.

2 Likes

And an anecdote about a Porsche…

2 Likes

Livestrong wristband goes well with a tux too

1 Like

Who: Joe and Laurita Brolly
Famous for: a podcast and being a barrister
Where: Crane Bar, Dominick Street
When: 6 hours ago
Why: My mostly Mayo gang were avoiding making contact with Joe and his partner all night (out of respect)
How I fucked it up: Brought new trainers out that were slippy, at best. Was bringing back (best estimate 3-4 pints) to the table.
What I did to compose myself: Apologised to Joe and his partner after I retained my balance, before placing the 3-4 pints on the table prior to my deserved bullying.
Further contact: Too embarrassed to engaged but Joe shook me hand on the way out

2 Likes

You’ve let Bunty down

1 Like

Who: Ex-player and manager of perennial All Ireland final LOSERS Derek Lyng.

Where: Kildare Village

When: now

Notes: looks lost

2 Likes

That spot paints Coach Lyng in an endearing light. He’s clearly self conscious, out of his comfort zone and possibly has a touch of Mr. Bean syndrome as he buys Christmas presents for the females in his life and I have no doubt he could post an entertaining but self-deprecating account of his awkward shopping exploits on the “I’m Going Into Town Now” thread (even if Kildare Village is not town, in fact it’s not even a village).

If he went to The Silken Thomas for lunch it can be classified as a trip to town , but I’ll leave the speculation to others.

As lost as he looked on July 23rd?

1 Like

Not quite.

I expected him to be in a dungeon somewhere working on puck-out strategies and tearing photos of Limerick hurlers off the walls like Rocky did with Ivan Drago

1 Like

Former Kilkenny great Richie Power queuing for the No 9 Cafe on Barronstrand Street in Waterford. Wearing a heavy flannel shirt, skinny jeans and boots, and carrying a Kilkenny GAA/hurling only umbrella he was in the queue with partner and kids as I exited the family friendly eaterie.

FWIW I had the Brunch blaa and fries

1 Like

I heard he is going to be the new Ballyhale manager. @Malarkey might confirm?

1 Like

Live spot

Who: Paul Mannion

Where : Manchester Piccadilly station

6 Likes

There was some serious Dublin Football royalty drinking in Mulligans last night.

Mannion, McCaffrey, Andrews, Barry Cahill and Mossy Quinn all in attendance.

1 Like

Barry Cahill is a Cavan man ffs.

Mulligan’s FFS.
They must have been homesick for temple bar wanting to drink overpriced Guinness surrounded by tourists.

Mossy and Catser arrived by private jet anyway thanks to a top dog consultant from portmarnock they know through golf and were in his box too at the game. I can’t speak for the other lads.

1 Like

Yes they arrived as a 2-ball while the others came separate.

Sound fellas although Andrews had a pop at me at one stage which was unnecessary.

3 Likes

A messy man on juice - stay clear

2 Likes