The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Half time here in the Tipperary Camogie Final at the Camogie Grounds in The Ragg and running out the gate there was John Mullane. I presume he was casting an eye over potential opposition Drom lead by 5 points over Clonoulty so perhaps John has seen enough.

Edit: John has returned wearing a wooly hat

1 Like

Tom Dempsey and George O’Connor
Bugler Doyles
Sound men.

11 Likes

One anyway

Myself and @Rintintin had a great session with them in the Wrens Nest in 1998.

2 Likes

Live spot. The Dow aten the carvery in the Greenhills Hotel. With three other lads who could well be famous for their hurling escapades. He’s a wide enough unit.

3 Likes

Who: Paul Galvin (with wife Louise and kids)
Where: Adare Main st
When: About 2 hours ago
Demeanor: stylish but moody
Other notes: Paul seemed to be walking ahead and leaving the kids (one was acting up) to his wife. In fairness, all 4 were dressed well.

2 Likes

Obviously not wearing his own clobber then

14 Likes

Pretty much as my wife said

Who: Aaron Gillane
Famous for: Doing untold
Where: The Carpenter pub, Dublin 15
When: Last night
Wearing: Black LA Lakers T-shirt, cream tracksuit bottoms and a Livestrong wristband
Demeanour: Ultra relaxed. Despite me hoping Aaron was signing for a local GAA club, he was in fact just having a few settlers before his flight to Barbados today @Batigol. He’s in good nick.

17 Likes

Good grief

3 Likes

Bundee Aki playing badminton in Center Parcs today. Bundee was looking very relaxed playing with his extended family, with an infant in one arm, the racquet in the other and another small child running amok.
Bundee was a bit smaller than I expected.
He had a contented demeanour, befitting a man who was Ireland’s best World Cup performer, was voted on World team of the year recently and has just been given a two year extension on his Ireland central contract. Not bad for a lad who wasn’t being picked for Connacht this time last year.

18 Likes

He knew he’d won that game of badminton even if he lost.

13 Likes

And not long back from said ceremony

Makes sense I guess, do they have a winger parcs, front row parcs etc?

11 Likes

Must ask for directions to Hooker Parcs :eyes:

6 Likes

Who: Conor Murray
Where: father Russell road

Conor was driving a Range Rover that made no noise.

I walked out in front of him a little so I made an effort to make eye contact and apologise but the low sun blurred my vision and I only realised it was
Him until he drove past.

I’m fairly seething as I hadn’t change the clock in my car and now I’m waiting for Russell’s to open before tucking into a vol au vent.

Was he able to book a relatively cost effective holiday to Barbados in the tighish window since last Saturdays county final defeat? Presume he wouldn’t have been going if the Well were prepping for Munster club this week.

On a similar note I see TJ Reid is over in New York. Although he does sneak in the odd trip abroad during the season since Niamh De Brúin came on the scene so Ballyhale’s defeat may not have effected it. I don’t know how he manages to stay at such an elite level at his age and all.

Very cost effective

3 Likes

Just had a quick chat with FOTF and all round good sort Brian Fenton on the morning crèche drop off stroll.

5 Likes

I’ll check his insta stories later on.

1 Like