The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Interesting analogy

You wouldn’t rule out @Bandage making an appearance at the wedding at this stage.

9 Likes

1 Like

I’d say Fenton surely recognises him at this stage. It’s an awful pity that Fenton doesn’t have a couple of children yet so that they could coach the same underage team. By the time @Bandage’s lads make the Raheny seniors then you’d imagine Fenton will be retired. The scope for crossover just missed like two ships passing in the night.

1 Like

Isn’t it obvious?

Brian Fenton is stalking me, not the other way around.

From cheering me on inside the last mile of the marathon to conveniently being present at the end of parkrun or on my route to/from the crèche.

Now I know how unsettling it must have been for Joe Molloy last year.

2 Likes

Shocked The Usual Suspects GIF

6 Likes

Continuing the theme of legendary, totemic, talismanic Dublin midfielders…I was walking along Collins Avenue East just by The Orange Goat Café and Killester Barber Shop walking in the direction of Killester vlllage at 5.40pm when a jogging Eamonn Fennell swept around the corner coming from Howth Road. He was travelling at a relatively fast pace & his facial expression indicated a degree of effort being exerted. Fennell was sporting an all white ensemble that brought the All England Club to mind, albeit the white shorts were of the O’Neill’s GGA variety. Fennell took a very weird arc off the path & into the car park spaces area at the front of the aforementioned barber shop, as if he really wanted a good gawk inside. I’d passed just beforehand & noted myself that Dave (barber nearest the door), Ken (barber in the middle) & Paddy (barber at the end) were all busy at work. However, there were no further customers waiting & I believe they finish at 5.45pm on Saturdays. Fennell resumed a more standard path position as I monitored his behaviour/movements & he proceeded in the direction of Donnycarney/Parnell Park whereas I continued to the village to go about my business.

11 Likes

@Bandage you’ll have to pass on your thanks to Brian Fenton next time you see him for all the nice posts

Fento’s playing mind games, he’s liked my latest tweet:

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I’d count your underpants mate if I were you.

He’s gaslighting you

1 Like

This has become meta now. The matrix within inception.

He’s probably down Inisfails of a weeknight telling the lads “I got yer man off TFK again today”

1 Like

This is going to end even worse for you than the interaction with a golfer from offaly

1 Like

Nipped over to Old Trafford today in military like fashion and had a number of spots as one could expect.

First up on the flight over was Ex Dublin star and Manchester United/Republic of Ireland Legend Kevin Moran cc @Fagan_ODowd . Kevin and his (extremely good looking) wife were sitting across from each other in aisle seats. Both were better dressed than your average Ryanair punter. They were carrying a few bags so probably going back to Manchester after a few days visiting relatives in Ireland. Kevin had a very unassuming manner and i wouldn’t say too many recognised him or at least if they did, they didnt bother him for selfies etc.

Next up was another ex Dublin legend and King of the Hill Bernard Brogan. Berno was walking at pace and with purpose towards the stadium with fellow St Oliver Plunkett Eoghan Ruadh clubman Ross McConnell at approximately 2.15pm. He was possibly going to be wined and dined by the prawn sandwich brigade, the fact he was heading in so early. I was absolutely astonished though to see Berno has succumbed to the vaping phenomenon that has swept the globe. Quite frankly he looked a bit ridiculous pulling on some sort of Lost Mary but i guess when you’ve won your 7 All Ireland medals, you’ve earned the right and who am i to judge.

Finally then i saw Second Captains pundit Jamie Wall at Manchester Airport tonight. No real notes as such from this one.

15 Likes

The Dubs love going to some random spot in the middle of nowhere in Cavan or somewhere and getting off their heads for a weekend

Achill

1 Like

Nowhere? Like Stradbally or summat?

He’s a season ticket holder at the TOD.

1 Like

Is he still in a wheelchair? I remember there was talk he might walk again