The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Take it up with Peter.

If he was it’s still eminently plausible he was out and about early afternoon.

8 o’clock kick off? Be there for five o’clock, two hours to get there comfortably, guess it checks out. @Kyle take a pic the next time ffs.

Oooft … caught by the balls

2 Likes

Narrow it down a bit

Two blonde kids… One with longish hair who wouldn’t get off the baby swing :rage:

Failing to release ! You should have respectfully asked for a penalty.

4 Likes

Like the time some thick cunt claimed to have seen Luke Fitzgerald in Dundrum the same time he was playing in Italy

4 Likes

3 Likes

Has the Derry lad regained consciousness yet?

3 Likes

Bandage would want to watch himself, who knows where this rampage could end?

He’s a good character Mulholland.

Between having a cut at Kilcoo lads on Twitter that time and in a recent weeks he was interviewed for the Irish News and asked about the difference between Club and County football he said, “Well its 10 minutes longer for a start”.

8 Likes

Disgusting

1 Like

A buddy of mine was playing corner back for Dublin back in the day. He was marking Fionan Murray of Cork in a league game who asked him ‘well boy is this fucking thing 60 or 70 minutes?’

8 Likes

Fenton should have just started digging a hole there and then to bury the poor man .

I’ve often played in Challenge Games that were 35 mins a side and i thought they’d never end.

1 Like

It wasn’t long ago when league games were 60 minutes and championship were 70.

Not to mention the best forgotten 80 minute experiment

1 Like

A real bang of bully boy tactics off the entire interaction but that’s not a good look

Glass smoked fenton today. I’d say brian will go to ground for a fortnight or so, and @Bandage will have a forlorn look about him

3 Likes

Big day for Glass going up against a 7 time all Ireland winner and twice footballer of the Year. It’s was Glass’s all Ireland today . Fenton is on a different schedule and will be expected to peak later In year .

1 Like