The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

It’s like…i was right there

Oh no hope his scientific GAA predictions haven’t been compromised by this interruption

I’m also in a foreign hotel that is also co-occupied by an intercounty football team. I’ll have a think of how to best describe it before tomorrow

Is Portuguese beer nice?

Derry?

Yes x2

2 Likes

Stick to the facts, say the location but no need to rub it in everyone’s faces that you’re somewhere nice or exotic. Or you could double down and go all out on the whole “oh look at me, I’m Mac”. People will still hate you but might respect you more.

4 Likes

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Was he wearing a navy blazer, white shirt, jeans and his belly hanging over his belt?

I heard there was 3 other GAA squads in the same complex as Limerick a couple of weeks back. Be interesting to know how much GAA money is spent on this racket.

Not as much as you’d think, but at the same time its a solid waste of fucking money that could be used absolutely anywhere else.

Myself and another local businessman paid for the derry trip…on the condition that mickey headed home early. Chump change really

2 Likes

Still giving service to the county after all these years :clap:

I’m here nearly 24 hours now and not seen Mickey (ho hup) anywhere. The lads were knocking it out of the park in the gym about 40 mins ago. Seem like a nice bunch. The Dublin hurlers were in this place last year and came across like a right shower.

Had reason to be in Carton House a few weeks back and the Roscommon footballers were there for a few nights. You’d be fair sick flogging yourself around in the North Kildare cold and rain when you see other squads lying around by a swimming pool in the sun

1 Like

No blazer, darkish shirt and jeans. Was seated behind home and was trying to get a glimpse over his shoulder as to what he was writing but couldn’t make it out

The trip to NY ever couple of years would soften the blow.

They were saying that the first 3 or 4 days of the trip would be fairly intense training, etc. The plan was the for the backroom team and management to return home and leave the players at it

The Derry squad is full of old fashioned ‘good lads’ like McKaigue, Rogers, Glass etc.

1 Like

McFaul…

Yes, I’ve set very strict rules- his involvement is strictly limited to rehabilitation, seeking redemption and winding up tyrone

2 Likes