The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

What’s the craic with the title editing anyway? Seen one night someone threw in a goat emoji into a fair few of the titles randomly.

1 Like

Fair enough. Apologies @Pirlo

1 Like

These things happen. It’s all good :+1:t2:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Sugary aul shite, I know.

It’s exactly the picture I’d imagine for a KK hurler on a bank holiday Monday.

3 Likes

Who had the hurl and ball? Mullen or his bird?

1 Like

Canice Pilkington set a high bar.

Mr. Mullen.

1 Like

Bernard Jackman.
Claire McNamara.

Brian O’Driscoll

Eddie Halvey in an aquamarine polo, baggy stonewashed jeans and old man ASICS walking runners. Picking up pizzas from Taste of Italy in Supervalu Blanchardstown there. Has a right gut
on him but tremendous head of hair. He used his real name when collecting the pizzas.

5 Likes

Cawl Pollins SuperValu Sutton this morning. Grey Tshirt, black football shorts. Carrying a Higgins bag so he’ll be having a daycent bit of mate for the tea.

7 Likes

Got a salute from totemic Dublin midfielder Brian Fenton in his sponsored Dublin GAA car at around 5.07pm in Killester Park. I dare say he was on his way to training, as he was driving aggressively down the middle of the residential road with parked vehicles on each side. Tbf, he braked & pulled in behind a car to allow me to pass coming in the opposite direction. I thought it exemplified his affable & gentlemanly nature.

6 Likes

Yeer football careers might intersect at some point in Masters if you keep d running going.

James Woodlock in The Ragg Bar and Lounge an hour ago. He was having a few scoops to celebrate getting the silage in over the past few days.

5 Likes

FFS. The one weekend I’m not there.
What a spot.

@Bandage i passed the orange goat 3 times over the last week and haven’t seen Brian Fenton once…
I did however see Eamon Fitzmaurice getting something out of his car yesterday in malahide, down by the green at the marina. @Fran’s mate reckoned it was him and i thought it wasn’t, his hair was quite brown, not even a hint of grey. So Fran’s mate shouted his name out and he responded. I told him he looked younger in real life than on the telly and he said ‘i suppose that’s a good thing…’ we all had a chortle and carried on with our day.

13 Likes

Spotted Will ‘The Terminator’ O’Donoghue walking out of the 20s final in Kilkenny with his partner.

An absolute beast.

1 Like

That’s disappointing. I thought he’d pull a stunner

25 Likes