The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Mulholland is an All Ireland winner too.

Senior intercounty ?

I’d say he is more afraid of @Bandage than he is of Derry

4 Likes

Don’t forget his leinster medals!

I heard he got sent off early to avoid @BANDAG3_FAT_BASTARD in the carpark.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/offtheball/status/1780555555612082565

1 Like

How twee

2 Likes

We truly are the nation’s premier sporting city.

3 Likes

It was a deserved red card…he should just focus on over carrying the ball like the rest of his dublin team mates

All Brian wants is to be refereed to the same standards as kerry and dublin are accustomed to. Surely that’s not too much to ask?

I spotted the big mad head of Davy Burke, Roscommon manager, in Costa, Carton Park, Maynooth earlier. He looks very young to be an inter county manager.

He was on the phone with a laptop in front of him, He was drinking a bottled soft drink.

Outside I noticed a car with Roscommon GAA written inconspicuously on it which I deduced was his and possibly forms part of his ’remuneration’.

2 Likes

Cawl Pollins, SuperValu, Sutton just there now. Cawl (like myself) was carrying a basket in the disconsolate manner of a chap shopping for one. He and I reached into the milk fridge at the same time. I took out a litre of Super milk. He got the plain low fat. He mustn’t need the folic acid He moved on but doubled back in the manner of someone who had forgotten something. In fairness to the chap he has lost a shed load of weight. I hope he’s not ill.

1 Like

Ireland captain and Munster Rubby legend Peter O’Mahony was dropping off his daughter at school this morning as I was after doing the same job/role for our little Princess. Peter and his family live quite the bit away from the school, but he is from the area originally.

Player: ex Dublin gaelic football forward Eoghan O’Gara
When: Saturday, 7pm
Where: Kelly’s on the corner

Eoghan was having pints with friends. Wearing business casual, must have been at one of the Banville christening. No one batted an eyelid to the 7x All Ireland medal winner.

Player: current Kilkenny hurling forward Adrian Mullen
When: hour ago
Where: JFK Arborteum

Adrian sat in the quaintness on a wooden bench by the lake with a female companion with hurl and sliothar in hand.

Not bothered counting the countless Wexford stars, I see most of them daily. Such as Richie Lawlor and Brian Malone enjoying Enniscorthy rockin food festival, it the bould George O’Connor enjoying his coffee in Karoo cafe after grafting away on Saturday am.

3 Likes

All lovely I’m sure but what has this got to do with Brian Fenton & @Bandage ?

What’s Peter O’Mahoney, Cawl Pollins and Davy Burke got to do with it?

There’s a thread for gga spots. Don’t be following the crowd

OK pal.

I think this is that thread. The title has been edited.

1 Like

Some wit changed the thread title alright but @Pirlo ’s in the correct thread.